KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta vs. the Hulk

Vegeta vs. the Hulk
This poll is closed.
Vegeta 11 84.62%
Hulk 1 7.69%
Too close to tell 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vegeta vs. the Hulk
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Vegeta vs. the Hulk

Discuss.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:35 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

both fuelled by there anger the hulk gets stronger vegetas judgement just gets clouded and this is soooo gonna get closed.
even though I don't know why since dragonballz is a JAPANESE COMIC book series

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:40 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In Dragon Ball General Tao casually threw gaint pillars to different time zones and road them to get around. Vegeta when he first showed up would pawn Hulk... he would never get once and had the power to blow up the Earth.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:42 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk.

Reason: Coz Vegeta has been killed by conventional means before. Hulk has done well against energy means of a higher magnitude than Vegeta's final flash so it's just a case of getting him. Vegeta is like Gladiator in that he doubts himself when he sees that he has trouble. So it will only take a while for that to set in, then it will swing in Hulk's favour.

(I know my anime, so before you accuse me of anything, think).

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It IS comic book series. Thus it is eligible. It's been done in the past. The most famous thread here was Goku vs. Superman.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You know that in Dragonball Krillian and Master Roshi had a intire battle in a split second then had to reinact it to the audence... Hulk would never be able to Vegeta.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah goku would smash that cardboard cut out.

BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hulk.

Reason: Coz Vegeta has been killed by conventional means before. Hulk has done well against energy means of a higher magnitude than Vegeta's final flash so it's just a case of getting him. Vegeta is like Gladiator in that he doubts himself when he sees that he has trouble. So it will only take a while for that to set in, then it will swing in Hulk's favour.

(I know my anime, so before you accuse me of anything, think).

-AC

What conventional means? He was killed by Frieza by an energy blast and he killed himself by blowing up to kill Majin Buu. Vegeta's power is in his ki not his self-confidence.

BENITO

yep he's supposed to die in the first episode of DRAGONBALLZ unlimited
I've got the info about it be Z unlimited from the offical website dragonballz.com
I don't know were all the DRAGONBALL AF rumour came from cause its probably Bull sh!t

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:51 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What conventional means? He was killed by Frieza by an energy blast and he killed himself by blowing up to kill Majin Buu. Vegeta's power is in his ki not his self-confidence."

I never said his power was IN his self-confidence. I just said his self-confidence drops when he isn't doing well.

Energy beams and harakiri are conventional means in comic books. It wasn't the energy that killed him, it was the damage the beam did. Hulk has taken a hole in his torso from an energy beam capable of penetrating the Earth. He laughed.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:55 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

all DBZ threads get closed on this forum......... but vegeta would waste him, he's too damn fast for the hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

...what the hell is DRAGONBALLZ unlmited? I thought ti was an Unreal Tournament mod or something.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:57 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
"What conventional means? He was killed by Frieza by an energy blast and he killed himself by blowing up to kill Majin Buu. Vegeta's power is in his ki not his self-confidence."

I never said his power was IN his self-confidence. I just said his self-confidence drops when he isn't doing well.

Energy beams and harakiri are conventional means in comic books. It wasn't the energy that killed him, it was the damage the beam did. Hulk has taken a hole in his torso from an energy beam capable of penetrating the Earth. He laughed.

-AC

And Vegeta unleashed a blast that literally caused a Red Sea sea split on Earth and destroyed a planet in a nearby galaxy.

What I want to know is exactly HOW the Hulk could defeat Vegeta? Vegeta can operate at lightspeed and he can fly. His strength is most definitely Class 7 and his ki blasts are insurmountable. I think the Hulk would lose.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:01 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What I want to know is exactly HOW the Hulk could defeat Vegeta? Vegeta can operate at lightspeed and he can fly. His strength is most definitely Class 7 and his ki blasts are insurmountable. I think the Hulk would lose"

Why are they insurmountable? Just because they are ki blasts it doesn't mean they are any more damaging than a ray gun.

If you think Hulk would lose, it suggests that you are purely buying into all the Anti-Hulk feeling in this forum as of late by creating this thread for the purpose of giving him a "loss".

Which is rather lame.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

vegeta's blasts are more than capable of destroying a whole planet and that's not even nearly at full power, the hulk would be crushed

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
"What I want to know is exactly HOW the Hulk could defeat Vegeta? Vegeta can operate at lightspeed and he can fly. His strength is most definitely Class 7 and his ki blasts are insurmountable. I think the Hulk would lose"

Why are they insurmountable? Just because they are ki blasts it doesn't mean they are any more damaging than a ray gun.

If you think Hulk would lose, it suggests that you are purely buying into all the Anti-Hulk feeling in this forum as of late by creating this thread for the purpose of giving him a "loss".

Which is rather lame.

-AC

His ki blasts are insurmountable because they're capable of destroying planets. A raygun ain't gonna do that.

What a minute. Your blatant Hulk-fanboyism is kicking in again. Just because I think the Hulk would lose in this battle, you automatically pull a temper tantrum about the Hulk losing? Everyone who thinks the Hulk would lose in any battle is Anti-Hulk? laughing I'm not Anti-Hulk. I thought this would be an interesting thread because their power levels and personalities are similar.

What's really lame is that you're so devoted to the Hulk that you hate it when a thread shows the potential of the Hulk losing.

Create an argument where the Hulk can win. Don't act like a toddler who's fussing because he isn't getting what he wants.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:11 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, I'd have to give this battle to Vegeta. Not because I have a problem with the Hulk (I don't), but because ALL DBZ characters are so overwhelmingly strong. If you took the weakest DBZ character and put him in any other comic universe, that character would immediately be one of the top five characters in that universe, power-wise. The main characters tend to operate on a cosmic cube scale....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:32 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"His ki blasts are insurmountable because they're capable of destroying planets. A raygun ain't gonna do that."

Trauma's raygun would have. The same raygun Hulk got blasted with.

"What a minute. Your blatant Hulk-fanboyism is kicking in again. Just because I think the Hulk would lose in this battle, you automatically pull a temper tantrum about the Hulk losing? Everyone who thinks the Hulk would lose in any battle is Anti-Hulk?"

Please, resorting to calling ME a fanboy when you don't even read comics is such an old technique. Almost has dust on it, but if it makes you happy, go for it.

Secondly, I don't think he would lose for reasons stated. It's not fanboyism, it's voting for who I think would win. Put Hulk up against someone capable of beating him and then I won't vote for him. It's that simple. I'm not accusing you of BEING anti-Hulk, I merely suggested that to create a thread in which your conclusion is already decided, then to use that against someone who votes against you, is a bit stupid, regardless of who it involves. I said that to Norrin Radd before coz he used to do the same thing with Silver Surfer. No, not everyone who thinks Hulk would lose is anti-Hulk, people who continue to pop off at me for supporting him where I believe he is to be supported, due to their hatred of him, are anti-Hulk. People like IRTMU who admittedly spend their time being against Hulk, are anti-Hulk. I never said you were actually an anti-Hulk person. I think you need to read more comics and stop relying on the net and other people for your conclusions but besides that I have no problem with you.

"What's really lame is that you're so devoted to the Hulk that you hate it when a thread shows the potential of the Hulk losing."

Go check Hulk Vs Apocalypse. The one where I actually gave Apocalypse the chance to win in my first couple of lines. Assumptions get you nowhere fast.

"Create an argument where the Hulk can win. Don't act like a toddler who's fussing because he isn't getting what he wants."

Which is, of course, what you did for a whole thread. However, that's in the past.

I stated my belief, you stated yours. I adhered to your request and "discussed".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

but vegeta still wins.....

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:38 PM
Fieldy69
poop

i know nuthing about dragonballz and by readin this thread i can now say it is by far one of the stupdest and gayest things of all time

hulk wins

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:51 PM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote