KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spawn vs lobo

spawn vs lobo
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

spawn vs lobo

woohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:15 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Spawn is a god.He can blast Lobo wiping him out the existince, making him never existing anymore.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:30 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i was woundering about this.
people talk about lobo and spawn like they are almost the same

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:41 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Spawn, most definitly. Lobo's immortal, but Spawn could just trap him in hell. His hell. Lobo wouldn't find a way out. Spawn would go back every once in a while just to whoop his ass.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:18 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Spawn.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:43 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Lobo.

Lobo has a class 100 strength, is immortal, when he bleeds it makes a exact copy of himself, he can heal back from a head laying on the ground in about 2 minutes.

Hah, And arachnoid freak, if you think Lobo would be scared from "Spawns Hell" Your wrong buddy.

And how will spawn whoop his ass?
Lobo has 100 class strength, enough durability to handle superman, hell, hes beaten superman, he was thrown into the sun and he was inside the gases and came back out to fight more.

He has enough weaponry to level if not one, but two planets worth of super future armies, imagine the punishers human weaponry, along with batmans and blades, multiplied by 5, and then add weapons they could never carrey like super bazookas and stuff, and then add Alien weaponry and a hover bike thats gone faster than The Flash (it blew up, of course)

Lobo's bounty hunted things much worse than Spawn, hell, The Mask couldnt even beat him.
The Mask freaking ATE lobo, and he was alive as a head on the ground, he just used his tongue to stab The Mask a bunch.

Lobo's been through alot worse than freaking Hell, Did you know he withstood Ghostriders penance stare, he fell to the ground grabbing his head, turned up his music and said "Great, now im stuck with more misery, thanks pal"

Hes immune to all psychic attacks because he had his favorite song embedded into his brain to replay over and over for all of eternity, it completely warped his brain, he has the combat tactics to easily take out a DR. Doom style army and technology, and hes delt with more than your fair alien and demon.

If spawn put him in his little "Hell" im sure he would laugh, pull out a super nuke (he used it to kill every inhabitant on a planet once, it was like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, but worse)
go "Boy... this will hurt me more than itll hurt you..." Then hed drop the nuke, itd hit the ground counting down from 3, 2, 1 and then hed say "But DAMN will it hurt"

Lobo's immortal, hed easily find a way out of his hell, deal with whatevers in it.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:29 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

laughing laughing laughing

Attachment: lobo 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:33 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

(please log in to view the image)

Just chillin'
cool

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:39 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

im thinkin spawn would run out of his finite power way before he took lobo out. then he dies

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Spawn, most definitly. Lobo's immortal, but Spawn could just trap him in hell. His hell. Lobo wouldn't find a way out. Spawn would go back every once in a while just to whoop his ass.

Lobo would win this. There is nothing Spawn could do to him. Lobo is immortal, and once regenerated from a single cell in the digestive system of some alien snail (don't ask).
Oh, and you said Spawn could just trap him in hell. Well, Lobo was BARRED from hell. He was too volatile and the powers that be in Hades barred him from ever going to hell.
Spawn would have his hands full (personally the match of a lifetime would be one between Lobo and Doomsday. That would be interesting).
Lobo vs Spawn: Spawn is squished into globs of protoplasm, which Lobo then proceeds to drink with great relish.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:11 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

tis true, lobo like kicked hells collective ass. hes awsome

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:34 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

What are you guys, high? Have you checked ANY of the other Lobo VS threads??? I'm ALWAYS the one defending Lobo, and I've actually posted those pictures before.

Lobo, SCARED of hell? Definitly not. But Spawn's powers have no limit, except his IMAGINATION. Class 100 strength cannot do SHIT against that.

And, Lobo was barred from DC'S hell, slight difference from Image Comic's hell. Shit, Spawn can create HIS OWN version of hell and trap Lobo there.

I ****ing wrote the book on defending Lobo in this damn forum. Don't try pulling any of that shit with me.

Lobo loses, immortality and all.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:35 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

spawn is strong, but his powers are limeted by more trhan his imagination.

last time i checked (i could be out of date) spawn only could use a sertain amount of energy before dieing. i think he would have to use most/all of it up to take down lobo.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:40 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Spawn doesn't have that disadvantage anymore. 8-)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:43 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

ok

IM AWESOME

Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
spawn is strong, but his powers are limeted by more trhan his imagination.

last time i checked (i could be out of date) spawn only could use a sertain amount of energy before dieing. i think he would have to use most/all of it up to take down lobo.

You're way behind man. Spawn has surpassed that weakness, and he not only has the powers of Hell, but also gained the powers of Heaven and Earth. Spawn is not one to be ****ed with.

crazyspinz

ok, im abit out of image right now, im alot more into marvel.

i retract my previous statement about lobo

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:47 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

so he could place a trillion lobos in hell? there are a lot of blood cells in his body...if each one becomes a clone could he do that?
if so, ill give spawn the win. whats spawns weakness? if he has one...lobo can and will exploit it very fast.
also i didnt realize he didnt have that limitation anymore...hmm...kinda makes him suck.
power of heaven and hell? WTF does he do now?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

spawn is basically a god now. lobo is cool and all but i dont see him walking over current spawn

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:07 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

on a completely unreleated note when todd macfarlane used to work for marvel he wasvery inrtumetal in the creation of prowler. is it mere coicidence that he and spawn bear an uncanny resemblance? hhhmmmmm..............the world may never know

Attachment: prowler.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:49 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote