KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Unbeatable Charles Xaviernaut!

The Unbeatable Charles Xaviernaut!
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demigawd
Board Scientist

The Unbeatable Charles Xaviernaut!

Charles Xavier was born to a wealthy Gotham family. One day, when he was 8 years old, his parents were brutally murdered in a robbery, which scarred Charles forever. He dedicated his life to avenging their death by learning the martial arts, and once his telepathy developed, was able to learn faster than anyone had ever done so before by learning all the moves directly from the minds of the masters. He came to MASTER every martial art known in man in record time, surpassed only by his telepathic might. One day, while seeking an old Master Sage, he fell through a hole in the ground and discovered the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, granting him the powers of a living Xbaternaut!

Or:

Xavier with his own telepathy and intelligence with Juggernaut's powers and Batman's martial arts skills vs.

Dr. Doom
Magneto
Superman
Thor
Apocalypse
Silver Surfer
Uber Cable
Thanos
Gladiator

How do they beat him when his only weakness - his mind - is finally fortified by the might of Xavier and his body is used with the skill of Batman?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:03 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

BAH to this...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:02 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Too much to think about?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:09 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

This was somewhat done already in the "What if Professor Xavier of the X-Men became Juggernaut."

He stifled human's outright voice of hatred against mutants and mutants took advantage of the lax environment. He created a dictatorship where his voice was to go unchallenged by any party and the only way he could be defeated was when an army of superheroes teamed up to knock him out into the atmosphere where he would endlessly drift.

With the bulk of Juggernaut, this will stifle his movement to make use of his martial arts skills, except higher alert to his surroundings. With his helmet in place, this will also negate his telepathic abilities, until he takes it off.

I wonder if the Cyttorak can enhance a person beyond just strength and durability, such as mental range and strength for Xavier. If so, most of the specified players would not lay a finger on him.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:27 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Did Xavier still have his telepathic abilities during that story? I imagine that even if he couldn't use it offensively anymore (and he should be able to), you can't do the old, "remove helmet, mind-blast Juggy" trick anymore. In fact, it now becomes, "remove the helmet, Juggy mind-blasts YOU".

I also imagine that Xavier probably couldn't use any acrobatic martial arts anymore, but his ju-jitsu, aikido, chin-na, sambo and greco-roman wrestling skills will definitely come in handy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:37 PM
radioboy121

To what I remember, he always had his helmet on and merely used his muscle and not telepathic skills in the fight.

In normal continuum, he was actually not shabby fighter either. Maybe, he did not have the repetoire you specified, but he certaintly wasn't a pushover. Marko couldn't lay a finger on his "jack of all trade" step-brother (i.e. Xavier won a number of awards, including athletic categories).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:50 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Ya i think xavier will kick everyone in that list if the Cyttorak increase his mind power also , but if it doesn't inscrease his mental power. Thanos can beat him , and silver sulfer will put up a fight the rest are dead.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:29 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I don't understand

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Can someone explain to me how Bedlam was able to assault Juggernaut's mind through his helmet in Juggernaut: 8th day

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
I don't understand

lol!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:48 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Xavier was still able to use his telepathy when he had the helmet on. I guess it worked like a one sided mirror, his powers could get through, but no one else's could.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:31 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have we ever seen a human probe the mind of Silver Surfer
or Thanos?

If Jugg-X can't to either one of these two, then Jugg-X dies.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:33 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

"Blow him straight to Hell!"-Evan Thorley

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:15 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Actually, I don't think his bulk would be that much of a hindrance to his fighting. Cain was already one big SOB, and it augmented that mass. It might only make Xavier a bit bigger. Besides, the increase in physical strength would make up for any extra mass.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:23 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote