KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doctor doom vs the looney tunes

Doctor doom vs the looney tunes
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Doctor doom vs the looney tunes

Lets see if you all are still overrating doom. Nobody can beat the looney toones.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:19 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

bugs bunny and daffy duck would but him espeacailly if taz helps them

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:23 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Not if Doom has 14 mins. of prep time.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:13 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

If Doom got his hands on that acid shit from the Roger Rabbit movie you can kiss all of the looney toons bye bye

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:20 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Looney Tunes.

Dr. Doom's major weakness is ridiculousness. I mean, seriously, the guy can strip GODS of power, but he can't beat SquirellGirl!?!?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:55 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

There's no way Doom can beat Marvin the Martian and his Space Modulator, Doom gets his ass handed to him!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:57 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i said it once i said it a million times those looney toons have everything at thier disposal. every type of weapon you can imagine. all they have to do to access them is reach behind thier backs. anythin from guns to huge mallets, and civil war cannons. Doom is completely dust. these guys are invinclible

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:59 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Yeah but they're all complete idiots and would probably throw a banana peel at him or something even if he had a gun to their mother's head.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:07 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Was this thread made for the sole purpose of seeing anybody defends Doom bakerboy?huh

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:58 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol do looney tunes chars ever die lol i see them blow up but no they don't .

I say looney tunes lol they will gangup on him

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:05 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
I say looney tunes lol they will gangup on him

Yeah, and do something gay like give him a big slobbery kiss.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:06 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

"him a big slobbery kiss." LMAO Yes they will kiss him to death

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Doom would rather kill himself then get kissed by them.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:11 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Then yay! Doom kills himself, Looney Tunes win!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Did they nigel? Did they?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:30 AM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I like to see bugs taut doom like elmer thud

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:57 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

quote:
Arsenal If Doom got his hands on that acid shit from the Roger Rabbit movie you can kiss all of the looney toons bye bye

did that stuff all get neutralised

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:00 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Doom has no chance against the looney toons. They'll drive him nuts. Either he dies or he gets a one way ticket to the mental facility.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:15 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by nigel45
Then yay! Doom kills himself, Looney Tunes win!

Bah, it was just an doombot.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

it would go like this

doom- mwahahahah i shall strip the silver surfer of his powers once again so i can get cosmic powers (turns around)

bugs bunny - eh whats up doc (eating carrot)

doom - what the hell ! (suddenly gets shot in the back ,the bullets bounce off of armour though *bugs dissapears off screen*)

elmer fudd- where is that wascaly wabbit (thinking that doom is bugs in disguise jams shotgun in his face)

doom -whyo the heck are you people

elmer - (fires shtogun, the bullets again bounce off of dooms armour but this time make a few dents since his face mask has to be slightly thinner to let him breathe)

doom- Thats it i'm angry now (grabs elmer by the throat and throws him out of a window ) ahhhhh now back to creating that cosmic syphion....

(suddenyl a tornado enters his lair with a variety of curses comign from it )

Taz -why for you throw fat hunter at taz (bgeofre doom responds he is eaten by taz)

THE END

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:48 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote