KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs The Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine

Doomsday vs The Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Doomsday vs The Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine

Could these the marvel heros defeat the DC comics number one killing machine?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

who is doomsday?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:31 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Good god? you serious. He's this big unstoppable killing machine..He "killed" Superman back in 1994 I think. He's basically DC comics version of the Juggernaut..but he's stronger..but that's debatable.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

well I hate superman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:38 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

me too...but who do you think would win the marvel heros or the DC villian?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:39 PM
BENITO

the heroes come on although can she hulk and the thing get along?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:40 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think so.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:41 PM
BENITO

well hulk and thing can't.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

She-Hulk was once in Fantastic Four.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:45 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I know they hate one another..but I think Thing and She Hulk get along fine..their not very close or anything though.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:45 PM
BENITO

when ben grim left for his own mini series

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:46 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Doomsday will crush all there bone , i heard he surived nover nova explotion what can these three do nothing.

Doomday can even take on HUlk , JAg together they will give him good fight but how do you win against doomday???

Doomday crushed superman and superman has superspeed , Strenth that is equal to hulk and JAg and whole lot of power and he doomsday crush him

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:53 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

right

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:59 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

sorry for the mistakes shit i should watch what am writing lol so many mistakes.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:04 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hard to say with this one as you don't get to see Doomsday fight many other heroes, just Supes and the JLA.

He made a mockery of the JLA.

He managed to injure Superman without using K-Nite, simply by wearing away at his power reserves with his titanic strength.

Personally, I reckon that Doomsday would kill these guys - cos I can't see Wolvie, She-Hulk or Thing giving Supes any trouble...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:56 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Doomsday.

If memory suits me correctly he beat the crap out of the JLA. What's Thing, She-Hulk, and Wolverine going to do to seriously hurt him?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Perhaps the heavyweights can bend his arms if given the chance as Superman did in the end which showed to really hurt Doomsday.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:35 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

someone who survived super nova , nothing much you can do to him , he can beat almost anyone from marvel or DC that are at Thanos level and below i don't really see how you can defeat him .

This guy is JAg done rite . That's how jag should be unbeatly physically.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:54 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Doomsday by a longshot.
If you wanted this to be a fight you should have added the Hulk and/or Juggernaut.
Then Doomsday would have been brought down. The only problem would be that once killed DD always comes back stronger, faster, more lethal - and completely invulnerable to whatever it was that killed him.
But at least it would have been a fight until DD resurrects.
However against the Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine (what would Wolvie do? Rake him with his claws?) it is just an opportunity for DD to slay three more victims.
And i chose the word 'victim' very carefully.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:40 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Who is this 'JAg' ?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:58 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote