KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » shadow king vs onslaught

shadow king vs onslaught
Started by: rougeredmage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rougeredmage

shadow king vs onslaught

ok well this seems to be sslightly an obvious dection as i am sure everyone is going to go for onslaught as he is ridiclously powerfull.. however i seem to remember that xavier alone during the psiwar could not totaly defeat the shadow king, it required the consentrated efforts of many telepaths didnt it? and if this is a double post i apologise

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:00 AM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

The problem with Shadow King to Professor Xavier is he's on a different plane, despite his apparent physical death years ago in Cairo, much like Ogun is to Wolverine. Onslaught is definitely stronger and will win on the astral plane.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:05 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I don't think Xavier participated in the PsiWar. I think that was Psylocke vs. Shadow King

Xavier soundly defeated Shadow King in every confrontation they've had. Onslaught is a super Xavier, therefore...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:05 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

true i should realy read my back issues. its just that the poor shadow king doesnt get any decent look in because he deosnt have a corperal form of his own. though i seem to remember the shadow king seems to have an abilty to manipulate people useing there weaknesss mentaly. as reading the orginal psi war i seem to remember xavier killin him originaly by ignoreing his illutions and just focusing a mental bolt. however it seems to me he has grown stronger once his exsistiance is purely on a astral level. as i seem to remember that he was able to take over more then one astral body that sugests he hs increase. though of cource i do think that the entire area hasnt been explore... perhaps i should have suggested cassandra nova vs shadowking

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:49 AM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

mmm, Cassandra Nova vs. Shadow King would be a good one. Post it!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:50 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote