KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm VS humantorch

storm VS humantorch
This poll is closed.
storm 3 75.00%
humantorch 1 25.00%
to close to tell 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm VS humantorch
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile Storm VS humantorch

Thid fight has already been done in the contest of champions. Some pople think that this contest doesn't matter. I personally think that storm is never given enough credit. The weather is very storng, it is a force to be eckoned with and so id she. Some poeple think that torch wins and some people think that storm wins. Who do you think wins??

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:07 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I give this fight to storm just because I think that she has a number of ways of taking out torch.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Written by someone with talent, I think Torch would beat Storm 7 or more times out of 10.

Written by Claremont, anything can happen. Literally.

Hard to comment really. I'm not gonna say Torch would win if I'm gonna get replies saying what happened in C.O.C, because it's a fantasy comic in the world of fantasy.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:11 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

aren't most comics fantasy...

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:12 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I'll tell you who loses, the English language.

I'd back Johnny. Storm is garnish on the X-Men salad.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:13 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not getting into another Contest of Champions debate. It's a pointless creation. I'd rather not participate in a thread involving it than ruin a thread because of it.

Deny the reason why it exists all you want. If you think it's canonical reference, silly but to each their own.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:15 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Maybe I'm new, so I don't know how the culture here is, but...do people often create these "revenge" threads where they write stuff like, "SOME people seem to think that...."?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:21 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

It's more likely that someone will post 'Juggernaut v 'x'*

Juggernaut will do this this and this. Has all these powers. He would win, what does anyone else think?

Usually posted by JuggernautJeff or something.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:22 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I didn't do this as a revenge thread. I said some people because some people DO think that torch will win. I didn't point it anyone and I wasn't going to bring anything like revenge . I have no one to get revenge against. I really wanted to know who people think would win.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:29 AM
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

exactly, its not a revenge thread, since this was in another thread, i think stormfront wanted to see who people think would win if the other teammates weren't there. But of course, what do I know.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:31 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Thats what I was really doing!!listen to laydiiplatette!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:34 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are obviously a Storm fan, you don't truly want to know who would win because:

A) You believe in C.O.C.

and B) You clearly believe Storm wins based on that.

I don't like these sort of one sided threads. Find em pointless. Like when Norrin Radd was making Surfer Vs Wolverine threads and stuff.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:36 AM
Euripides
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You are obviously a Storm fan, you don't truly want to know who would win because:

A) You believe in C.O.C.

and B) You clearly believe Storm wins based on that.

I don't like these sort of one sided threads. Find em pointless. Like when Norrin Radd was making Surfer Vs Wolverine threads and stuff.

-AC

Translation:

I'm Alpha Centauri and my word has MUCH more significance than anybody else here. My false sense of maturity is really a just a mask for my overwhelming arrogance. My opinions are fact. Other peoples opinions are false. I am GOD of every thread.

Please.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:38 AM
Euripides is currently offline Click here to Send Euripides a Private Message Find more posts by Euripides Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

LMAO. You sound like me trying to talk to Alpha. But don't worry, he's gonna make a 9 paragraph response for you, telling you that you are wrong.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:39 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's got to the point where a few lines are needed right about now.

Stop spending your time telling me how great I think I am.

Request: Can everyone just get off my penis and stop ruining the forum?

Thanks.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:47 AM
Euripides
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It's got to the point where a few lines are needed right about now.

Stop spending your time telling me how great I think I am.

Request: Can everyone just get off my penis and stop ruining the forum?

Thanks.

-AC

You're not great. Just as spiteful and small as Napoleon.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:48 AM
Euripides is currently offline Click here to Send Euripides a Private Message Find more posts by Euripides Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I'll admit that I do like storm, but thats not what I base my answers on. Yeah i like storm but I know that even she can't beat everyone. I posted this thread because I think that they are both evenly matched it's just that storm has a more variety of powers at her disposal and she can conrtol all of them. to me this makes me feel like she is stronger.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:50 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're not great. Just as spiteful and small as Napoleon."

Never claimed to be great. So we have an accord. You can now proceed with life.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:51 AM
Euripides
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
"You're not great. Just as spiteful and small as Napoleon."

Never claimed to be great. So we have an accord. You can now proceed with life.

-AC

You don't claim to be great. You have a intrinsic ability to write a haughty and arrogant tone that boosts your ego above others. It's quite pathetic.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:53 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

I think that's a sound argument, and similar for my reasons for backing Storm.

Now, if Doom took over Torches body, could Doom-Torch beat Storm? Yeah, because Doom would simply blast and kill Storm. The reason Johnny loses is because fire is lethal by nature - it's a lethal power. And if you're an ethical hero, you can't simply BLAST another human being and kill them. That limits Johnny's options severely. That's the #1 reason why Johnny would lose to Storm. It's the #1 reason why Johnny loses to most people at all.

So taking Storm's electrocute to death strategy and Johnny's burn to death strategy off the table, Storm has more options at her disposal to win the fight.

I think that's a fair assessment, no?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:53 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote