KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lantern VS. Spiderman?

Green Lantern VS. Spiderman?
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GoldenWitchy1
now with 5 new flavors!!!

Green Lantern VS. Spiderman?

I dunno, who do you think would win in thier battle? I'm kind of pulling in the direction of Green Lantern, but still, Spidey's got some skills......

Amo a mis amigos más que la vida sí mismo

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:09 PM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I really like spidey, but he is so outclassed in this fight it's ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:10 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Well said KharmaDog.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:26 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

This is a beating.
After the Green Lantern (any of the Green Lanterns, even John Stewart), would mess Spiderman up so bad that even Carnage would feel some pity. The only way Spiderman could win is with some truly horrible writing (eg he goes to the 'lab' and makes '-super-yellow colored webbing powered by the ambient energy he had when he was briefly Cosmic Spiderman' or something stupid like that). In any other case Spidey would be crushed, diced, disintegrated, or whetever the heck the Green Lantern could think of.
And he'd better pray it is not Hal Jordan or spidey would be outrightly killed.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:39 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yup, i like spidey but if i had a GL ring i could squash him in about 2 seconds flat............. pun intended sick

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by spetznaz

After the Green Lantern (any of the Green Lanterns, even John Stewart), would mess Spiderman up so bad that even Carnage would feel some pity.

What do mean even John Stewart, in my opinion he is one of the more powerful earth lanterns. His military prowess and will power is more than enough to put him in the top 3 spot.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:28 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

any gl would piss on spidey... what kind of thread is this...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

o_O

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:39 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by David Duchovony
What do mean even John Stewart, in my opinion he is one of the more powerful earth lanterns. His military prowess and will power is more than enough to put him in the top 3 spot.

John Stewart was an architect but I'm told he is pretty good.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

didn't john stewart wipe out an entire planet by accident? you'd never catch spidey doing that!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:42 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

Yeah he did

But you have to remember that the green lantern has more Responsibilities than Spiderman

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:57 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

no they just thought he did. Any way spidey wins if before lantern puts the green crap around him spidey would web his ring off then kill him .

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:57 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

oh yeah green lantern was blamed for destroying the planet but he really never did it

But still I think that green lantern has more Responsibilities than Spiderman

dont you agree

Last edited by Outcesticide on Feb 12th, 2005 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:00 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

I mean that Spiderman only protects a City while green lantern is protecting some parts of the universe

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:02 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

um........ i meant it to be a joke........... didn't think i'd get this many responses, but if spidey had more power i'm sure his overactive sense of responsibility would make him try to protect everything he possibly could.......... and he'd still feel guilty about not doing enough

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:25 AM
Outcesticide

THATS SPIDEY

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:37 AM
Outcesticide

YUP

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:44 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

This is a beating. GL is way to powerful for Spidey.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:33 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote