KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
T'Challa 27 52.94%
Slade 24 47.06%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

Lets say Dr. Doom somehow gets Deathstroke to the MU and hires him to take out T'Challa so Doom can take control of the Vibranium resources there. Yea I know Doom could do it himself but lets just go with this. And yes this fight does include all weapons and everything they have at their disposal and no outside help.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:50 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

I don't like this fight!! Why: Slade wins. T'Challa simply hasn't got the physical prowess it takes to stop the Terminator.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

The hell he doesn't. Black Panther's more than physically capable to hang with Deathstroke, just like he hangs with Cap. Slade may be stronger, but probably not by very much.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:42 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Panther can hang with Deathstroke just not for very long. I dont think Cap is on Slades level either. Hard to beat somebody that uses 90% of their brain capacity and has superior fighting skills and a healing factor.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Feb 13th, 2005 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:30 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

90% of his brain capacity? is he a little slow or something? i use 100% of my brain on a daily basis

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hope you are joking.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:46 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

that whole "you only use 10% of your brain" is crap, a lot of your brain is used to do the everyday things like regulate your temp, control your heart, breathing, antibodies, muscle control, etc etc........... all the thousands of little things that keep you alive that you don't think about regularly, if he is consciously using 90% then he has to be thinking about this stuff ALL THE TIME and would make a very poor combatant

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:08 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Scoob, what you just said makes no sense. You first said that one usesa lot of his brain for things like breathing and ppumping blood. You then said that using 90% of your brain is very little. Umm... define little. And if you use 100% ofyour brain conciously, then you can't pumpblood. smile You are comic material. Funnies or other wise. lol!! One uses one's brain in little amounts for councious activity. The whole brain is used, but mostly for uncouncious stuff. A lot of it is actually thinking! What? Thinking is concious? OK, stop thinking.
Wow. I said that T'Challa couldn't fight Slade. Meh. I was really wrong. It still goes to Slade, but it's like the victories we often see in Spiderman comics. Badguy wins and walks away. Goodguy gets updazed... two meet again several times... last meeting: good guy figures out a way towin. -take out the many meetings, and make it only two though.
Slade doesn't tire. Panther does. Critical factor.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:24 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Scoob, what you just said makes no sense. You first said that one usesa lot of his brain for things like breathing and ppumping blood. You then said that using 90% of your brain is very little. Umm... define little. And if you use 100% ofyour brain consciously, then you can't pumpblood. smile You are comic material. Funnies or other wise. lol!! One uses one's brain in little amounts for councious activity. The whole brain is used, but mostly for unconscious stuff. A lot of it is actually thinking! What? Thinking is conscious? OK, stop thinking.

define little?.......... less than a lot smile

i didn't say 90% of the brain is very little......... i said ONLY using 90% is less than the whole

"The whole brain is used, but mostly for unconscious stuff"

that's what i was getting at, if he consciously is using 90% all the time then he doesn't have many unconscious functions....... the majority would have to be conscious therefore he'd have to devote a lot of his awareness to his own bodily functions......... which people just don't do and i assume would be a major distraction in a fight

either way, i'm no doctor and this is all a layman's theories on brain science......... in a comic book forum............ eek!
so i wouldn't give it too much thought

but yeah................... panther wins......... rolling on floor laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:38 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Logically he should use MORE than our possible capacity because he has a supreme healing factor and more thinking strength. You know who uses even more than that?? Batman. Look at all the crap he can do!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:46 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I am kinda surprized this fight is getting more replys. I thought this would be a dream comic matchup.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 02:05 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

you mean isn't?? Yea I know how you feel. Look at my Panther vs. Deadpool. I thought that was so great... but look at it now. But it might be that people are dejected from Slade cuz of his mixed ratings. Some say he is unstopable,others (like me) say he's just another bad guy who killed some people.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:40 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Black Panther edges Slade in this one.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:45 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

brain banter aside.
Slade kicks panthers ass with one hand while he scratches his own butt with the other.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:51 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
Slade kicks panthers ass with one hand while he scratches his own butt with the other.

Maybe not that easily but he would win nonetheless.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:53 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

After reading Identity Crisis #3 I think my boy Black Panther is in trouble. The way they make him out in the comics he could take out Cap and and BP at the same time and still have time for a cup of tea.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:11 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

uh scoobes is right.. we all use 100 percent of our brains... i've seen this on tv 'daily planet' on discovery channel. They were disproving this myth and telling us where it begun..but its been 2 long for me to recount.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:33 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by C1nd3r
uh scoobes is right.. we all use 100 percent of our brains... i've seen this on tv 'daily planet' on discovery channel. They were disproving this myth and telling us where it begun..but its been 2 long for me to recount.

cool, i've never actually seen or read anything about this but it always sounded like crap to me so i came up with my own theory........ and now scientists (real ones too) agree with me.......... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 08:05 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Slade is so over rated. Most of his greatest accomplishements were just shit writing. Like beating the Flash and GL. Two of the most powerful beings ever, beaten by one guy in a two on one? My ass! He is good, but Panther outdoes him. And doesn't Slade wear a metal suit? Rendering him pretty much wussy...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:52 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Slade is so over rated. Most of his greatest accomplishements were just shit writing. Like beating the Flash and GL. Two of the most powerful beings ever, beaten by one guy in a two on one? My ass! He is good, but Panther outdoes him. And doesn't Slade wear a metal suit? Rendering him pretty much wussy...

Slade is a wussy wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:08 AM