KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Future Staic Vs Wolverine or Spiderman

Future Staic Vs Wolverine or Spiderman
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Future Staic Vs Wolverine or Spiderman

I know people hate statics guts for some reason but keep it reasonable.

Static could shock wolverines ass and he cant do anything about it since Static is in the air.

Static Vs Spidey. Im leaning torwards Spidey but Future Static is not in the Jlu for nothing

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:35 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i hate thew ol virgil but he'll crispy fry these mofo'kers

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:45 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm pretty sure people hate him because he is a really stupied character

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:45 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

I wouldnt say hes stupid. People just dont like him . He aint the best or anthing but hes decent. I could think of 500000000 more people that are worse than static in dc and marvel but people love them to death

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:49 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If this "Future Staic" the Static that was in a single episode of Justice League Unlimited? How are we supposed to tell how good he is?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

He was in A static Shoc k ep to when he went into the future and static didnt have grey hair but he was like in his prime. Instead of using his two hands to hurt some one with his power he uses a pinky so hes like 10x stropnger and not stupid like falling for look behind you. Wolverine or Spiderman aint losers them self they faced stonger and weaker people.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:56 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And they would still lose to Static. He's too versatile a character for both of them to deal with. One "Static Cling" and their both stuck to the ground and very upset while Static makes a corny one-liner.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:12 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Hmm... Spiderman's been able to insulate himself againt Shocker I believe. Or if maybe he uses his rubber suit.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:15 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Shocker uses sound vibration not electricity

Considering the amount of times Wolverine has managed to hit Magneto (Magneto >>>>>>>> Static) he sould go to school on Static.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:21 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

I think You mean that Static will take Wolverine To school. Magento think hes a big shot(he probaly is one but still) so he just goes in wolverines face like wolvy isnt going to smack him. I think its because Magento Controls Wolverines body and we all know why.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shocker uses sound vibration not electricity

Considering the amount of times Wolverine has managed to hit Magneto (Magneto >>>>>>>> Static) he sould go to school on Static.

Is it Electro that he webs up his hands for then?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:30 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't Spider-Man just web Static's "flying" disk, dropping from
to the ground, where Wolverine can gut him?

A question: Is Static created in a comic book, or for the cartoon?

P.S. I happen to enjoy the Static cartoon alot. And I think he is
a very likable character.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:22 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whitesnake

Static is in the comics and on cartoon network. You like him and you're cool.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:58 PM
Whitesnake is currently offline Click here to Send Whitesnake a Private Message Find more posts by Whitesnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote