KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » akuma,ryu vs doomsday

akuma,ryu vs doomsday
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

akuma,ryu vs doomsday

together i think they could.
i honestly think akuma vs doomsday would be a pretty awesome fight

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 03:57 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I don't think it is possible.
But even if it is, what are they going to do once he comes back stronger, faster, and immune to what they used to defeat him?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:28 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, Doomsday "eats" the both of them, with very little chewing involved.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:37 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Yeah, Doomsday is immortal and if they can beat him one time, they shouldn't do it twice...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:45 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

they can't beat him one time. That would imply that the duo could easily take supes,,,,they can't.

DD would simply throw boulders at them until they didn't exist anymore.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:53 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yeah they couldn't beat him a second time but i did hear akuma deystroyed a forest with just his haduken.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:26 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i do think they could beat him though

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:27 PM
jinzin

you think they can take on a guy that took the omega beams at their fullest and just got up laughing?
the hell?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yes!
hell!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:33 PM
jinzin

and just how the hell are they gonna do this to a guy that can take full yeild blows from a character that can punch planets into rubble, much less take on the entire GL corps?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.smiley
yeah they couldn't beat him a second time but i did hear akuma deystroyed a forest with just his haduken.

A forest? You think the power to wipe out a pitiful forest is gonna have any effect on Doomsday? It took Superman to beat this guy, and he got himself killed in the process. You really think Ryu and Akuma stand a chance against a monster that's known for wiping out civilizations? Or are you just being funny?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 03:35 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

wow, HORRIBLE matchup

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:17 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

wow,horrible response.
of course they could!!!!
dude it's a forest!

no i'm joking.
i do think doomsday would win but it's a match i would like to see

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:22 AM
mr.smiley

hate me for this but oh well

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:29 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Doomsday.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:01 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I wonder what Doomsday would do after Akuma hit him with the Demon Rage? Laugh? smile

If they could throw hadokens at the level of kamehameha waves, they might buy themselves a lil time. Also, if it's Dark Ryu with his demon powers, it could buy him another 2-3 minutes. They can teleport. laughing

Shit, I ain't serious. Doomsday murders these two.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:35 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I don't hate ya for it smiley, but understand, Doomsday could turn both of these guys into paste with his baby toe, literally. It's not even a match, two humans that can throw fireballs against a beast that rivals (argueably exeeds) Superman in strength and durability. Now, would you dare say that these two would give Superman a fight?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 06:45 AM
savagerampage

ryu and akuma would be tossed into space!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 06:46 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

That's actually plausible in this case.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 07:06 AM
jinzin

tis true!....DD seems to like throwing down in space anyways. lol.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:50 PM