KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?

godzilla or wolvie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
godzilla 29 72.50%
wolvie 7 17.50%
wolvie and xmen 4 10.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dami wilson

Miffed Godzilla vs wolverine? can he stop the lizard?

From the thread, Hulk vs Godzilla, I configure wolvie should be anabolated or whatever! I think its annilated! Anyway, according to this guy's spec,

You guys are foolish, Godzilla's thermonuclear breath would distinegrate right through doomsday, that includes superman, Superman can get cut, And I know, if he was hit by breath that has a heat of way over the suns heat, he would destroy all. Im sorry, None of the super-heroes could really mess with him. Theres probably three heroes who could beat him. overall, godzilla... its... HES A FREAKIN HUGE GIANT 25,000 TON LIZARD WITH SUPER HEAT BREATHE, RADIATION SUPER BREATH, AND HE HAS THE POWER OF A NUCLEAR A BOMB.
His G-cells would heal him quicker than any hero ive ever heard of, and... Gahhh... He just... Hes impossible to beat, even by other giant monsters.
If you people know ANYTHING or have seen at least 4 giant monster toho movies, You all would see just how powerful kaiju monsters are.

would that include wolverine who can hang out in the sun with only his skelenton remaining. I guess it's left to you guys to decide! Go configure
what would happen. Maybe the other XMen should help? What you think?

sick smokin' evil face mad stick out tongue embarrasment sad eek! laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 03:26 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

i seemeed to remember the punisher killing wolverines useing an electrical charge that fried him in " the punshiser kills the marvel universe" so i think godzilla is going to have no trouble killing him

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:03 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ummmm it took the avengers, FF, spiderman, and sheild to even stop godzilla much less bring him down and that was the weakass marvel universe godzilla. against the movie godzilla? please?!?!?!?! WOLVERINES getting fried or stomped it really doesn't matter godzilla wins.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, if Wolverine actually tryed hanging out in the sun, his skeleton would be all that remained, and that would be the end of everyone's favorite canuck.

Now I must ask, you didn't just make this thread to see if anyone defends Wolverine did you, because this is an obvious mismatch?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:38 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He'd be like a 7 foot (arms up) tack in Godzilla's foot. Now that's a pain that makes one truely lose.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

X-men took down a Godzilla-like monster in Astonishing X-men. Wolverine and Colossus would take Godzilla... and I suppose Wolverine could scale up Godzilla with out getting noticed and do a number to his brain.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 07:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

This is a retarded thread. Against the real Godzilla the entire Xmen roster would be dead. You even knew this when you made the thread, so what was the point?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 08:57 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Wolverine loses this completely one-sided battle.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:04 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... and I suppose Wolverine could scale up Godzilla with out getting noticed and do a number to his brain.

wolverine taking down godzilla

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:04 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Godzilla use his nuclear breath, disintegrating Logan.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:06 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Why would Godzilla even notice a single human? He wouldn't; it would be simple for Logan to climb up him enter his ear mess shit up.

Also Colossus is stronger then Godzilla.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Just being as big as he is, Godzilla must have some incredible strength. And tough skin to prevent his tons and tons of innards from blowing him up.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:22 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

quote:

I'd like to see Colossus pick up a Kaiju by the tail and slam the Kaiju repeatedly into the ground before hammer throwing it away.

Hell, I doubt Colossus could even bench Showa Baragon.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:32 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote:
Why would Godzilla even notice a single human? He wouldn't; it would be simple for Logan to climb up him enter his ear mess shit up.

NO.

First of all, cutting into Godzilla's INNER EAR to get to his brain might get his attention. Second, even if Wolverine could get in, Godzilla could regenerate any damage he would do. THIRD, Colossus is nowhere near as strong as Godzilla. The giant lizard knocks over sky scrapers on ACCIDENT, there is no way Colossus is even budging him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:33 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah big G is far above level 100 class strength. and Godzilla-like monsters account for nothing. Godzilla fights and kills Godzilla-like monsters easily all the friggin time. That's like saying that a vampire hunter can take down dracula with ease because he does it to other vampires all the time,,,,,it holds no water.

As far as logan going in Godzilla's ear,,,,,well he could yes, and do a lot of dammage while he's at it, but Godzilla has this nuclear pulse thing (a shockwave of thermonuclear energy that exits throughout his entire body) that would basically blow logan up or melt hime away, however you choose. Also, unless Colossus can withstand the heat of the sun, he's gettin melted just like everyone else.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:14 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:51 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I wonder how high Godzilla's body heat is. To be that big, heavy, and radioactive, Godzilla's insides must be a very volatile place. Would Logan even want to go inside Godzilla?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:58 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

I did the thread cus I wondered what you fans would say after hearing another fan say Godzilla would disintegrate all xmen. That's why, cus I figured if wolverine can self heal all the time, what would Godzilla have to do to him to win and get rid of him!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 10:24 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

This is so stupid Godzilla would just use fire breath and blast wolvi into nothingness his claws could even break godzilla's skin. And no kids collosus in nowere near as strong as Godzilla the big green guy knocks over building and navy ships on accident

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:55 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

really? send in superman then!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:44 PM