KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dc Vs Marvel

Who has the better and more interesting chacaters?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
DC 4 44.44%
MARVEL 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dc Vs Marvel
Started by: crying-freeman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crying-freeman

Dc Vs Marvel

So which one of these guys has the more better and interesting charaters!!! NO SITTING ON THE FENCE!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:19 PM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Aren't there like a ton of these threads already?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:36 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea...at least 3....but i dont search before i post either so, i cant throw rocks. anyways DC wins but marvel has better and more interesting characters.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:53 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Well, better and more interesting is entirely opinion. Usually everyone has their own favorite of the two, and their opinion is not going to be swayed by a forum. Personally, my favorite DC, just because I tend to read it more. But I've read Marvel of course and I like it alot as well.

lol, no need to tell us who you like long pig.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:09 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

whys that? not like i have my hatred of DC posted any...er....nevermind.
whats yer fav dc comic?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:11 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, this has been done many, many times. The other threads aren't coming up on search, so I'll just leave this open, for now.

And for those that think you're doing something original, chances are it's been done at least 5 times in this forum, which you'll find out if you go all the way to the last page and look from there.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:21 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
whys that? not like i have my hatred of DC posted any...er....nevermind.
whats yer fav dc comic?

I read Flash and Justice League mostly, though I'm really getting into Green Lantern with the Rebirth series.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 11:21 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That Rebirth series kicks @ss. Issue 4 was awesome.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:05 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\smile you are so right. IT's just getting better and better. Hal is reborn (with no gray in his hair). Sinestro has been retconned to be the mastermind behind jordans madfness, and hence, sin was the orchestrator of emerald twilight AND zero hour. He suceeded where all other main villains so far have failed; he broke the spirit of the hero charachter (not lex luthor or darksied or the joker managed to do that).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:22 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

What do you suppose will become of Kyle?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:50 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote