KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The mask vs Impossible Man

The mask vs Impossible Man
Started by: Fanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fanboy

The mask vs Impossible Man

I think Impossible man would win but lets see other peoples opinions.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:03 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The Mask cant be killed and also cant feel pain he has a shit loud of powers for all his crazy shit he could take on juggernaut and has taken on lobo he has stated that if he wasnt so lazy he would take over the universe but then they would be no one to play with.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:03 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Who's Impossible Man?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:14 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

LoL...interesting.

We called him "Pop Up Man" in '85. Green skin, I think? How will The Mask be able to hurt him -- he can totally rearrange his molecular structure.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:24 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Impossible Man can not only shapeshift, but also mimick powers whether it be special personal powers (i.e. strength, energy projectile) or mechanical (i.e. web shooter, gun firing).

The only time I have seen Impossible Man truly defeated (but it was not a serious fight) was at the hands of Warlock, who outdueled him by metamorphing into a character with color, something Impossible Man could not do (he's always green/indigo).

I don't think either one could defeat the other in a standard fight.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:54 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Never
LoL...interesting.

We called him "Pop Up Man" in '85. Green skin, I think? How will The Mask be able to hurt him -- he can totally rearrange his molecular structure.

I have an comic where he goes in the Marvel office to fight the X-Men.

Oh, and he stole Galactus's spaceship, X-Men's mansion, Ka-Zar's cat, Wasp's clothes, Millenium Falcon (Don't ask) and Nick Furys eyepatch.

Oh, and Hulk's pants. evil face

This guy has some skill.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have an comic where he goes in the Marvel office to fight the X-Men.

Oh, and he stole Galactus's spaceship, X-Men's mansion, Ka-Zar's cat, Wasp's clothes, Millenium Falcon (Don't ask) and Nick Furys eyepatch.

Oh, and Hulk's pants. evil face

This guy has some skill.

This was the great treasure hunt in one of the X-Men's annuals and I believe he also stole Selene's costume, but Galactus' ship doesn't sound right. He was not coaxing the X-Men for a fight and will not truly fight unless directly provoked.

Impossible Man doesn't take things seriously and more often than not, he's just a pain to be around and has annoyed the likes of Daredevil, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, etc.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:34 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The Mask wins.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 05:32 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote