KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil & Spidey vs Beast & Nightcrawler

Daredevil & Spidey vs Beast & Nightcrawler
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Daredevil & Spidey vs Beast & Nightcrawler

Which team would take it? No prep time, they just run into each other on the street and start going at it, for some reason.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:36 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey vs. Beast
Dareveil vs. Nightcrawler
Those would probably be the best matchup. I dunno. Maybe Beast dies, but Nightcrawler and the other two fight til the end.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:39 AM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

There something i've always said. If Spidey was to be written in a way that takes advantage of ALL his various facets, ranging from his near genius intellect to his meta abilities, he would be just a work of wonder. He is extremely intelligent, but that is almost never written into his adventures.
Imagine if a new writer injected new vigor into him (ala what they are currently doing with Black Panther). Imagine a Spiderman who strategizes at the level of a Batman/Black Panther, uses his genius like a Reed Richard's lite, makes full use of his 10-ton capable super strength, uses his agility and senses in much the same way as Dare Devil does, and devotes himself to the martial arts.
Imagine a darker Spiderman. More ruthless. More serious. More dedicated. Like taking the Scarlet Spider concept, merge it with the Spidey on black arc (not the symbiote as black costume but the spidey in black costume), and adding some vinegar and rum!
I know one major aspect of spidey is that he is the 'friendly neighborhood pal who beats the baddies while cracking a joke,' but Spiderman has a whole lot of potential.
Anyways, that was just me imagining. (So any spidey fans who think i just commited blasphemy for saying Spidey should be 'grumpy' LOL should just forgive me for daring to).

Anyways, for the question above. I think Spidey and DD would win. Even though Beast does make a great team with NightCrawler (they were an amazing team when they took out Colossus during the time the X-men faced the Goth and his Pirates). Thry could even win, but i would have to give this fight, by an inch, to Spide and DD.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 10:32 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

spidey is not on the strategy level of batman/black panther, never will be...

spidey and dd would win imo...

spidey and dd's enhanced senses would pull em through imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I personally think Spidey could take them both on by himself.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:31 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote