KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman vs. Hulk

Wonderman vs. Hulk
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Angry Wonderman vs. Hulk

Will Wonderman somehow walk away from this fight similing too. We're going with the notion that no one hits harder than Wonderman. This fight will sit down the Titans.

Attachment: hulk2t.jpg
This has been downloaded 263 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:31 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hmm.... toughie.

WW has some things going for her.... but I personally think that Hulk hits harder and probably has more stamina.

I mean - Hulk back-handed Superman out of Metrolpolis lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:52 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Oh!!! WonderMAN! Sorry lol! How does WM compare to WW? Cos I don't know much about him.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:58 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wonderman can prob. sit down Thor or Hercules. I think he punches Hulk until Hulk goes Banner on him. Then the next time Hulk runs into Wonderman there is no show. Wonderman sits down the Hulk, like it or not.

Attachment: wonderman.jpg
This has been downloaded 230 time(s).

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:22 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Wonder Man no doudt. He can lift and press over 150 I belive

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:42 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol hulk liften billions of TOn so don't talk about strent here,

Hulk can beat wonderman not easily but he can win

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:16 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yeah,i say hulk

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:25 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wonderman being the Most Powerful Avenger has Hulk outclassed. In stamina and longevity and all other places except Strength. Wonderman has the most powerful punch. He can hurt the Hulk. The Hulk may get a bit stronger, but in Wonderman's case Strength is insufficient.
He topples the Green Giant or Hulk does what he says to do.

Attachment: hulkface.jpg
This has been downloaded 201 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:44 PM
JWangSDC

I love how the person who started the thread, answers it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 06:06 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I love how the person who started the thread, answers it.

people start the threads they want discussed....... of course he's going to have his (or her) say

and the hulk did not lift "150,000,000,000" (or however many) tons, the mountain range may have weighed that much but hulk was only under a fraction of its entire mass, i'm not saying it wasn't a lot he WAS holding up..... or supporting..... but the comic cover was very missleading

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 06:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Scoobless

and the hulk did not lift "150,000,000,000" (or however many) tons, the mountain range may have weighed that much but hulk was only under a fraction of its entire mass, i'm not saying it wasn't a lot he WAS holding up..... or supporting..... but the comic cover was very missleading

The Hulk did lift 150 billion tons. In essence, lifted the mountain. He raised the mountain while it was on his back. That would be lifting it. You could say that he squatted it. It was a mountain, not a fraction of a mountain. It may not have been a mountain range, but regardless of its size, it was a mountain, and it weighed 150,000,000,000 tons. Hulk is very capable of lifting 150 billion tons, or much more than that. Remember the whole "limitless strength" deal?

Originally posted by Wonderman
Wonderman being the Most Powerful Avenger has Hulk outclassed. In stamina and longevity and all other places except Strength. Wonderman has the most powerful punch. He can hurt the Hulk. The Hulk may get a bit stronger, but in Wonderman's case Strength is insufficient.
He topples the Green Giant or Hulk does what he says to do.

Wonder Man may be your favorite, but he is certainly not the most powerful Avenger; Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain Mar-vell, and several others are far more powerful than him. Wonderman cannot lift 150 tons; his maximum range is 75-100. Hulk can lift much more than 100 tons, even in a calm state. Wonderman does not have more stamina or endurance than Hulk. The Hulk has fought for days without rest, showing no signs of fatigue or relent.

Hulk is more durable than Wonderman, he's WAY stronger, he's smarter, and he's got better fighting skills. His only disadvantage is that he's not quite as fast. Wondeman's speed is attributed to his flight, which is the speed of sound, at best. However, Hulk moves extremely fast, and he can jump with enough velocity to clear Earth's gravitational pull. He has chased down 757's on foot, and mounted them with a casual leap.

If anyone's outclassed, it's Wonder Man. Hulk wins

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Agree.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 07:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Undoubtedly the Hulk.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 07:23 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

his speed isn't all about flight

"Wonder Man also taps his ionic energies to enhance the speed of any of his physical action, giving him a practical reaction time hundreds of times faster than an ordinary human being's."

he also starts at class 95 but he can exceed that, along with his flight and invulnerability he should be able to put up a decent fight against Hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

A decent fight ? Yes absolutely. But not for that long, you know what they say, the angrier Hulk gets...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:51 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Wonderman can only lift 95 tons. Last I checked.Are you talking bout Ultimate Wonderman I know nothing of him.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:53 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

is there an "ultimate Wonderman"? regular wondie is 95 tons base.... he can go past that........ i'mnot saying he is unlimited, but he can go above 95

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:56 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Wonderman can only lift 95 tons. Last I checked.Are you talking bout Ultimate Wonderman I know nothing of him.

Ultimate Wonder Man is bound to come eventually if he hasn't already.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i've got up to ultimates vol 2 iss 3 and he hasn't been mentioned....... though it looks like we'll be seeing ultron and possibly vision before too long

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:06 PM
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

If they fight in space or under water Wonderman may win since he don't need food air or water and if he flys away and wates he can wate until hulk dies of old age are bruce die of old age since Wonderman dos'nt age.But even under water Hulk can hold his breath for like a month.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:17 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote