KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 5 on 5 Marvel VS DC FAIR FIGHT

5 on 5 Marvel VS DC fair fight
This poll is closed.
Marvel 2 100.00%
DC 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

5 on 5 Marvel VS DC FAIR FIGHT
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

5 on 5 Marvel VS DC FAIR FIGHT

Ok here's the scenario, the battle will take place in a large open area with grass and a few trees. I like serene areas. Ok let's get to the rosters:

Marvel roster:

Iron Man
Gladiator
Dr. Strange
Quasar(Cosmic Avenger)
Silver Surfer

VS

DC roster:

Cyborg(Adult version, not teen)
Orion
Faith(Woman, not Dr. Fayt, telepath/telekinetic)
Sentinel(Alan Scott)
Captain Marvel(Shazam)

Ok Faith is a girl not Dr. Fayt. Here's a quick description: Faith has demonstrated telekinetic powers on a very high scale, and is presumed to have shown only a fraction of her true power. She also claims to unconsciously emit "positive vibrations" that help those around her feel calm and confident, garnering an instant trust in those who meet her. The exact source of her powers remains classified.

This is a great card I think. Who takes this battle? Can Marvel take on the DC roster with a God on it? Or can DC take on the marvel roster with the power cosmic?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:12 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It is Dr. Fate, not Fayt. Marvel easily with Silver Surfer and Gladiator, and Strange.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Iron Man
Gladiator
Dr. Strange
Quasar(Cosmic Avenger)
Silver Surfer

that team will kick ass man you should have equal the field by adding the likes of darksied and Superman , Hal Jordan

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:31 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I figured Orion, Sentinel, and Shazam were good powerful choices. Well Maybe I should've included Pre- crisis Supes, or Darkseid, but I wanted to put couple of Dc characters who were less used on these forums. An Alan is really underrated I think. C'mon, a man who can wield the powers of Gl without the ring, c'mon that's cool. Orion I fgured was some kind of God on his planet, and second in strength to only Supes and Darkseid. Ok here's how I wanted you to match them up:

Iron Man Vs. Cyborg
Gladiator Vs. Orion
Dr. Strange Vs. Faith
Quasar Vs. Sentinel
Silver Surfer Vs. Shazam

Ohhh, I think Surfer against Shazam is a little mismatch, let's see... How about Wonderman Vs. Shazam...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

There's a 3 on 3 rule here, minus teams.

Closing

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:13 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote