KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion & Carnage vs. Batman and Robin

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Scorpion & Carnage 1 25.00%
Batman & Robin 3 75.00%
Neither 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scorpion & Carnage vs. Batman and Robin
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion & Carnage vs. Batman and Robin

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh darn it. Its suppose to be Scorpion and Carnage vs. Batman and Robin.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:24 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Batman and Robin do...

Scorpion and Carnage combined don't have the mental capacity to defeat Batman and Robin together

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Batman and Robin do...

Scorpion and Carnage combined don't have the mental capacity to defeat Batman and Robin together

True.
I actually believe combining Scorpion with Carnage would even lower their collective intelligence!
The Bat duo take this. All the Carna/Scorp team have is strength, speed, and greatly enhanced lethality, and while that may seem like a lot the Bat duo has taken down far worse.
You basically need intelligence(and i mean all sorts of intelligence, both intensive and extensive) to take down the Bat, and neither Carnage nor the Scorpion will be joining a brain trust anytime soon.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:15 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Scorpion is about as smart as a mud puddle but Carnage isn't dumb, he's just crazy. Carnage would slaughter Batman before he could reach for his belt... doesn't matter what Robin does after that.

Batman needs prep time to win.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote