KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Popeye Vs Hulk

Popeye Vs Hulk
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Popeye Vs Hulk

Popeye vs the Hulk.

Sure Hulk may be strong but I sure once Popeye eats his spinach, Popeye would punch the Hulk to the moon(And he can too lol)

And to prove this match up is can happne, Pepeye was a comic.

Attachment: 17_2.jpeg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:46 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhhh C'mon!!!!!!

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:51 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Hulk: Almost always wins, occasionally looses. Big hulking brute.

Popeye: *Always* gets beat up a little bit, eats spinach, then beats up a big hulking brute.

The only question here is whether a battleship shows up in Popeye's bicep, or the rock of Gibraltar.

Popeye wins.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:53 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I do belive this fight is very even once Popeye eats his spinach. I mean, it may seem a bit out there on the out side.

But once you see Popeye punch people across the world, and punchs them again to go across the world again. You can see the might of Popeye.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:03 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Popeye is a stupid cartoon character, he cant do anything to Hulk.

And I swear to god if people compare him to The Mask... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:23 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Popeye is NOT a stupid cartoon. He is more than that, He was there with Micky Mouse and Betty Boop, and saw the begining of cartoon works.

And he can knock the Hulk up in the sky. Popeye once hit Bruto from Island to Island.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:26 AM
C1nd3r

isnt it bluto?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:42 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Sometimes he is called Brutus and sometimes Bluto. I guess Joker sort of combined the two...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:43 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well I dont know his name, He seems to have a few nicknames in the show,

Bluto. Is the name used more often, and Brutus, about the same.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:30 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Popeye can use his spinach to only beat men...not the HULK!

But I saw one where a mouse ate spinach and knocked out Popeye so maybe Hulk's anger and Popeyes spinach will equal each other.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:38 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Does Popeye get prep time before he eats the spinach?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:05 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Popeye without Spinach can easily bend steel, and beat up giant monsters. With Spinach Hulk or nearly anybody has a chance. I mean c'mon that's Popeye invincible after eating it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 08:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I imagine after one spinach powered punch, Hulk would fly into a nearby Wolverine, Sabretooth, or Deadpool and blow them apart into a perfectly formed and secure adamantium bone prison around Hulk.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 02:20 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yeah, Popeye is a pin point with his punchs.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 02:38 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Popeye vs. Hulk

I'm sorry but i think its easy to see who wins... Which is The Hulk

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:55 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Popeye dosn't have unlimited strengh like hulk he may be able to bend steel but I bet he can't bend adamatium like hulk

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:39 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Ya Bluto always beats up Popeye...makes me wonder exactly how strong he is...Tho usually it seems like Popeye can take it.

On topic..Hulk might have unlimted strength if it's like War or Savage...however he isn't invincible cause somebody stronger then him could knock him out before he got strong enough.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:04 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Popeye has never lost once he ate his Spinach.

One time Bluto shot bullets at Popeye, and they bounch off, I think it gave Popeye superman type might.

I think Popeye could take the Hulk. An Popeye can bend the adamatium once he eats the spinach.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:16 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

It showed Bluto shoot Popeye? Wait does anybody know hold old Popeye really is? I mean he calls Bluto young..

Makes me wonder how old Pappy is.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:20 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Do I even need to say why I'm closing this?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:56 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote