KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What Marvel/DC villain would kick a lotta ass if fused w/ the alien symbiote?

What Marvel/DC villain would kick a lotta ass if fused w/ the alien symbiote?
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

What Marvel/DC villain would kick a lotta ass if fused w/ the alien symbiote?

Hey guys. Just thought it might be cool to hear everyone's thought on what would happen if the alien symbiote that made Venom & Carnage fused w/ a different villain (Marvel or DC)? Maybe the symbiote w/ Juggernaut? Symbiote w/ Bane? Give any suggestions as to what Marvel/DC villain you'd like to see w/ the alien symbiote

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Lady Shiva with the Carnage symbiote.

Lady Deathstrike with the Venom symbiote.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:44 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Definitely not supes, I cant imagine anyway his powers can be enchanced by the symbiote.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:46 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Deathstroke with the Venom symbiote.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:47 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Joker with the Carnage symbiote. Buh-bye Batman!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:48 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Joker with the Carnage symbiote. Buh-bye Batman!

Yeah that'd be cool

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:48 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Yeah, Joker w/ the Carnage Symbiote would be a good match

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:49 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Joker with Venom Symbiote...or any of them would be awesome.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silverknight

Toad with the Carnage symbiote.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:51 AM
Silverknight is currently offline Click here to Send Silverknight a Private Message Find more posts by Silverknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Silverknight
Toad with the Carnage symbiote.

Hehe, Toad having one of the symbiotes would definitely get him some respect! W/out it, he's a pushover

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:54 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

How about Apocalypse with the symbiote and his cellestial tech? He probably wouldn't need host bodies anymore and could sustain his "immortality" independently, plus he already has limitless strength.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:01 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

The Blob, I don't know why. Lex Luthor, Dr Octopus with Venom and maybe Sabertooth with the Carnage Symbiot.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:02 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Venom with the Hulk.

THAT would be impressive.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:05 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
The Blob, I don't know why. Lex Luthor, Dr Octopus with Venom and maybe Sabertooth with the Carnage Symbiot.

If Lex luthor got his hands on an alien symbiote he would definitely be a threat to either Marvel or DC universe

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:06 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by theflyxx
Venom with the Hulk.

THAT would be impressive.

HAHA. He would be a massive black mass w/ incredible power. Good choice

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:07 AM
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Selene or Catwoman with a carnage symbiote

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:14 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I still think Deathstroke with the added abilities would be unstoppable.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:16 AM
azndrgn

I think the matchup I'd like to see the most is something like evil Superman (from red kryptonite) bonding w/ either symbiote. Superman is already near invincible...throw in some extra powers from the symbiote and you got one bad mamma jamma.

I also would like to see Batman w/ a symbiote costume. At first I think Batman would fight crime even better w/ a symbiote, but then the symbiote starts to turn Batman evil, especially since Batan has never had superpowers in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:22 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Dare I say it.... Dr. Doom, with the Venom symbiot. Magneto might be interesting as well.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:24 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Dare I say it.... Dr. Doom, with the Venom symbiot. Magneto might be interesting as well.

Dr. Doom w/ the Venom symbiote would be interesting. Doom is a lot like Eddie Brock where both were classfied as villians, but have some ounce of respect for humanity.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:26 AM