KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » What superheroes could mas oyama k.o.?

What superheroes could mas oyama k.o.?
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

What superheroes could mas oyama k.o.?

How hard would mas oyama's hardest all-out punch be? What was the psi?could he knockout spiderman? could he knockout cap?could he phase superman or at least move goku'head with the power of his hardest punch?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:39 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

He could knockout spiderman if he hit a nerve cluster. Besides that interms of knocking out--just straight up glass jaw--you are talking about kraven the hunter and below. In terms of feeling pain. If he timed it right and the other person stepped into the punch he could seriously hurt anyone that isn't bullet proof, so that's like anyone who can press less than 12 tons I think. Spiderman is in the 10 ton class.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:54 AM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know.
See I was on the sites surfing and I seen where it said that Rocky Marciano had a punch psi equal to that of a armor piercing bullet.
I know Mas Oyama's is way above that, so I think he could hurt alot of people that were bullet proof. His punch is probably well over 2000 psi or 1 ton+.

1.I think Mas could hurt someone like hulk (mas' punch is probably a good bit stronger than batman's 1 ton kick and batman's kicked knock the wind out of hulk.)
2. wonder woman(if she isn't insanely invulnerable and is caught off guard)
3. he could hurt superman( if supes is overly arrogant and cocky and is caught completely off guard.Mas would be a wake up call to not underestimate a man who manhandles 1000-2000 lb bulls and chops off their horns with one strike,which is a super human feat in itself.)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:35 PM
togoro is currently offline Click here to Send togoro a Private Message Find more posts by togoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh yeah! remember the adventures of lois and clark.
That robot boxer knocked an off guard overly arrogant superman through the ropes. So if he is caught slippin' which he usually is, mas will connect a full power all out punch to his temple and he will be knocked into if not through a wall or window.
Yes, Mas would give him a wake up call to always stay on guard at all times even when up against a" normal man".

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:39 PM
togoro is currently offline Click here to Send togoro a Private Message Find more posts by togoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

togoro, what are you doing on my thread?
I haven't seen you since your mom tried to sue me for child support.
laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:16 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

oyama couldn't beat any super heroe.
dan henderson or heith herring would beat a super heroe before oyama would

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:49 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

by the nature of superman's powers any man can knock him down--particularly if he is not expecting it. He only weighs about 200 and something however he really will not feel it. And I am not sure that oyama can punch much harder than marciano or old school tyson who used to could pick a man off the ground with the power of his upper cut. A big part of oyama's ability is his technique. Marciano had the force of an armor piercing shell, but I doubt if he could pierce an armored vehicle or dent it. I believe oyama would leave a very large dent in the side of most armored vehicles.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:53 AM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I don't think this really counts as a versus thread, so I'm moving it. If the mod in the next forum (Paola) moves it back here, then oh well.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:18 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

ebonyblade1 is right, I saw batman throw superman like 12 feet onto a table, so I guess there are some normal men that can knock him down,But the argument was whether or not he'd feel it if he was off guard.

I think yes, maybe not much, but he'd feel it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:05 PM
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marciano could punch at just over 1000 psi with his whole body into his fist, Oyama could punch at least twice that. Especially since Oyama's conditioning was way way intense than Marciano's, so his bones were much much harder and more indestructable so he could apply much more force without hurting himself. Have you ever seen MA hit any thing hard. You'd know what I'm talkin' about. I seen guys hit 2-3 feet of solid concrete/brick with their bare f#*$kin' hands and shatter that stuff. Marciano was a hard hitter but his striking power is nothing compared to that of a man like Oyama. Marciano could indeed, knock you out with one punch, but Oyama could kill you with one punch. End of story.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:43 PM
ebonyblade1

I've seen it. I've seen bruce lee lift a punching bag up with a front kick. God only knows how much power his side kick has. I've seen oyama's punch and I've read his book. I know he can hit you pretty hard. I would just rather see what scientist say. I am aware of Marciano's ability too. He had great quickness and evasiveness. That's what he is really known for. There were other boxers who could hit harder than him. Foreman may have killed someone with a punch when he was a young man, but I am not sure. anyway does anyone know the exact psi on oyama'a punch?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:35 PM