KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Scorpion

Ghost Rider vs Scorpion
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Ghost Rider vs Scorpion

Who do you think would win in a fight between Ghost Rider and Scorpion from MK? Ghost Rider would use his chain to combat Scorpion's spear rope. Scorpion's mask would be off so this would be a match between 2 flaming skulls, haha

My pick goes to Scorpion because he knows more martial arts than Ghost Rider

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:35 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I don't think martial arts would really matter in this fight, it seems to me the reason that no one replies to these threads (i tried to make one a while ago) is because these two are too even to call. One can't take an advantage over the other. If Ghost Rider can use his penance stare it might work, but it all depends on if scorpion still has his soul or is just a manifestation of his soul.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:19 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Ghost Rider vs Scorpion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by azndrgn
Who do you think would win in a fight between Ghost Rider and Scorpion from MK? Ghost Rider would use his chain to combat Scorpion's spear rope. Scorpion's mask would be off so this would be a match between 2 flaming skulls, haha

My pick goes to Scorpion because he knows more martial arts than Ghost Rider

Zarathos>Scorps

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

except this isn't zarathos vs. scorpion is it?

it's GR vs. scorpion and in that case:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't think martial arts would really matter in this fight, it seems to me the reason that no one replies to these threads (i tried to make one a while ago) is because these two are too even to call. One can't take an advantage over the other. If Ghost Rider can use his penance stare it might work, but it all depends on if scorpion still has his soul or is just a manifestation of his soul.

smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 01:03 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Blaze, Kale or Ketch FTW

thank u bz

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 06:37 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote