KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm w/ phoenix force VS jean w/ phoenix force

storm w/ phoenix force VS jean w/ phoenix force
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

storm w/ phoenix force VS jean w/ phoenix force

I think this would be a good fight- who would win??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:37 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No contest. Jean wins. The Phoenix Force just enhances ones' powers to a limitless degree.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:39 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jean with phoenix force because it's more suited to her body and mind.

She knows how to manipulate it's power more coz she's a psychic.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:39 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

they are both just getting it

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:40 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Yeah.

Still Jean wins.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:41 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I think it'd be close cause lightning still affects jean without the force so when its multiplied then wouldn't it be a one hit type thing??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:42 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you ever stop felching Storm?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:42 PM
stormfront13

no prolly not and hwy do you care?? shes just my favorite and you'll prolly call me biased for that right??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:43 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just proved that you are biased by saying "Prolly not".

Why do I care? Coz it ruins threads when people like you are just massaging a character all the time with zero knowledge of anything else.

We are grown comic fans who know our stuff. You're NOT. Dennis would be wise to stay out of Mr. Wilson's garden. Know what I mean kid?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:46 PM
stormfront13

not really and I know a lot about all the x-men and the marvel universe in general! I also know about the dc universe. i prolly know as much if not more than you. and being biased has nothing to do with ruining threads. I can say that storm will lose to a lot of people but I can also say than she will win. its people like you that ruin threads by callin people biased and arguing about wether or not they are

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:50 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"i prolly know as much if not more than you. and being biased has nothing to do with ruining threads. I can say that storm will lose to a lot of people but I can also say than she will win. its people like you that ruin threads by callin people biased and arguing about wether or not they are"

You don't know what biased and contradictory mean yet you feel wise enough to step up and say you know more than me about comics.

Funny.

Storm can't win this fight.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:54 PM
stormfront13

yes she can jean told her that she has psionic defense cause there is electrical interference- jean told storm in the x-treme x-men series when they wer in a club. with both their powers magnified then storm will become more immune to telepathic attack. all it would take is a strong hit with lightning and jean will prolly be done. and you told me what biased means and I know what that i didn't find out what on my own so what. i am only 14 and out teachers didn't tell us what it means so stop arguing about it that I don't know.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:22 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

I understand some of Stormfront's points. Assuming a non-psychic is even able to wield the Phoenix Force (and it's been a little inconsistent in that area), it largely becomes the function of willpower, intelligence and to some degree ruthlessness. Storm has no psychic defense, but by sheer force of will, she was able to fight off people like Rachel, Emma and the Shadow King. I highly doubt the same could be said for Jean, whose willpower and combat prowess has always been a bit questionable, relatively speaking.

So it really comes down to - what would the Phoenix Force give to Storm? If it acts like the Power Cosmic and simply amps Storm's power to cosmic levels, then Jean wins because a psionic is better than a weather manipulator. If it gives them the same powers, then Storm would actually win for the reasons I described above.

Underdog arguing is fun....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:32 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

quote:
Originally posted by stormfront13
i am only 14

Hey! Did I call it or what?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:34 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but outside of playing Devil's Advocate, Demi....Storm isn't going to win.

You know that as well as I do. Jean's phoenix force is like an extension of herself now.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:35 PM
stormfront13

lol- but jean told storm that she has electrical interference in her brain so its hard for her to get inside her head. storm has incredible will power and telepaths have commented on it for a while. imo all it will take is one hit for storm cause her lightning can really hurt regular jean so if it is multiplied then it will really hurt

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:40 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm and her lightning can win anything according to you though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:56 PM
stormfront13

not really
her lightning is strong but it can't beat everyone, but it can beat jean

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:57 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Psychics are faster than lightning.

Storm has no chance.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:01 PM
stormfront13

but she has pshycic defenses jean even told her she does, she has her own, the electrical interference and her own free will and xaviers, he taught everyone how to resist them and gave each x-men one

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:03 PM