KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Monitor vs Thanos , Doom , Magneto

Anti-Monitor vs Thanos , Doom , Magneto
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

one week prep time and no ig , cosmic cube or anybullshit like that.

Anti-Monitor is entity with Vast power.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Doom and Thanos with a week's prep-time aren't going down to anyone.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:52 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Yeah I can't see Thanos, Doom and Magnus bowing down to anything. Just can't happen. Their collective intellect along is just far, far immense to comprehend. If they could put their differences and ego aside they could rule MU and DC combined

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:21 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Anti-Monitor. It said no IG or cosmic cube or bullshit (HOTU) like that.

Even within a weak, Anti-Monitor would still crush them.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:32 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

yeah, Anti-monitor is probably more powerful than a Celestial. More powerful than a full fed Galactus. I'm not sure even those three could take him down in a week. I love Magneto, and I know everyone on this board loves Doom and Thanos, but....no way.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

that's what i was thinking beyonder that's why i didn't want to put artifacts of emense power what i want to know is how can they beat the anti-monitor .

people here seem to underestamate him.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:35 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i think a full power galactus can take him.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:36 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Anti-monitor (though he looks like a complete joke!) would be able to take the three of them.

I can see them coming up with one hell of a plot to overthrow A-M, but I don't see them being able to execute it all the way through.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Similar to DC with Darkseid and his anti life equation. Doom and co could seek a power potent enough to thwart ANTI. Remember that no set being is all around omnipotent. Once people thought Galactus to be all mighty by alas discovered his weakness. To balance out the universe every being as strong as he might seem has a weakness. It's a system of checks and balances people.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:45 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

His check and balance was the Monitor.

Montior died....so it took the entirety of the DC multiverse to take out A-M.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

well being that my knowledge of AM is very limited, I can't argue any further.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:51 PM
Linkalicious

Crisis of the Infinite Earths was one of the worst comic series I ever read in my life.

You really don't want to know who the Anti-Monitor is...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:02 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Considering Thanos took over the universe with prep time, not quite sure why the calibre of opponent matters.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:38 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

If you've read crisis on infinite earths you would know that the anti-monitor would take these guys down with a little trouble at most.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:27 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by LordFear
Similar to DC with Darkseid and his anti life equation. Doom and co could seek a power potent enough to thwart ANTI. Remember that no set being is all around omnipotent. Once people thought Galactus to be all mighty by alas discovered his weakness. To balance out the universe every being as strong as he might seem has a weakness. It's a system of checks and balances people.

Maybe in Marvel but pre crisis DC is crazy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:28 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Anti-Monitor.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:40 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Anti-monitor destroyed the enitre DC multiverse.
WTF willl thanos dooom or magneto do against him???
Even 2 pre-crisis supermen, pre-crisis darkseid and many other pre-crisis charachters were destroyed by him

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:33 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Thanos took over the Marvel Universe with prep. What's the difference.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:09 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

not just took over became GOd .

but that doesn't mean he will find a way to beat anti-monitor.

but with pre time anything is posible with Thanos and doom

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:13 PM
LordFear

my question is if AM is so powerful then is he considered the CREATOR of all. I mean space, and time?. Or was AM created himself which would mean that he has a superior. dig?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:13 PM