KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sentinels vs Transformers

The Sentinels vs Transformers
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

The Sentinels vs Transformers

Battle of the robots. The transformers include autobots and decepticons. The sentinels are the souped up ones from the X-men Evolution cartoon, not the weakass ones from the old X-men cartoon.
Who wins?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:12 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

My vote goes to the Transformers because Optimus and Megatron both pack a lot of power just in themselves.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:12 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

what about that other big robot cartoon?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:19 AM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Which one are you talking about?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:22 AM
GRIMM THING

Go-bots?..........maybe?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:25 AM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Nah. Just the old-school transformers before all these different variations.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:40 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

*shakes head* Even Bumble Bee or any one autobot could take the Sentinels. Decepticons would literally tear them apart as they are actaully stronger. And Megatron, and Prime on the team...No way they'd loose.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:41 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I mean the Decepticons are stronger then the Autobots.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:41 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

You don't think the Sentinels from the X-men Evolution cartoon would put a good fight? It took a lot from the X-men in that cartoon to take down just 1

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

They X-men from Evolution are also just teenagers. The only way I see if you use all Decepticons, and Autobots (if they actually fought along side each other) would be if the sentinels just kept coming, and just eventually out numbered them, and some of the Autobots, and some of the weaker Decepticons would probably die from the sheer numbers. Even if the sentinels are stronger the Autobots always fight stronger opponents the Decepticons. Plus there is Grimlock, and the Dinobots along with Prime, and Megatron. Along with the bots that comibne.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:51 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Transformers RULE!!!

Autobots
Decepticons
Predacons
Maximals
Quintessons
Dinobots

more than meats the eye.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:36 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

If this is old school Transformers then the Sentinals are gonna be crushed, I mean not only do you have Prime and Megatron but the combined ones as well like Predaking. Hell even Tripticon the living city would be in the fight...now THAT would be worth seeing.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:28 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Yes, got to say my money is on the Bots, especially if it is the originals, doubly so if its the G1 comics (and maybe G2, huge Transformer armies going about).

The way I see it a united Transformers have these things on their side-
-Experience (have been fighting for millions of years)
-Toughness and firepower (Especially the Decepticons, though Omega Supreme and Metroplex aren't anything to be scoffed at)
-Brains. Pure and simple, they are all quiet intelligent, but members like Wheeljack and Shockwave redefine smarts. Also a number of good tacticians.
-Prime. Pure and simple. yes

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:11 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

autobots
decepitcons
dinobots
constructicons (i think it was...)

were the best. screw this new "maximal" crap they got going.

Grimlock was hard!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was always a fan favourite.

Not mine though, I represented Starscream.

I still think Megatron is the greatest cartoon villain ever.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:19 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Starscream was my favorite too.

Maybe I just have a soft spot for Cobra Commander's voice. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Such a shame that Chris Latta died. Was one of the best voice actors there was.

Frank Welker allegedly signed on to do the live action movie, I believe it's the originals. None of this energon/armada BS.

I mean yeah, it was heavily centered around merchandise but I loved the show. Copped all the DVDs when they came out.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:22 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Autobots vs. Decepticons all the way! I think my favorite episode was when the red virus infected everyone and Optimus was forced to fight Hotrod.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:19 PM
LordFear

Sentinels are a joke. If Xmen can take them what makes u think Transformers can't

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:29 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

sounds like you need a heavy hitter to handle the Transformers........

Attachment: voltron4.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:25 PM