KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Blue vs. Thor

Superman Blue vs. Thor
Started by: Superherovandal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Arrow Superman Blue vs. Thor

who's going to win this one. I mean the Supes that is blue. When the sun was eaten by the sun eater. And I mean present Thor. I personally feel that Supes has a pretty good chance. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:24 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

c'mon no takers?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:40 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Thor probably could take it...I'm not quite sure but I always thought Blue, and Red are the weakest versions of Supes.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:42 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

they have complete control of the electromagnetic spectrum so they can absorb the kinetic energy of Thor's punchs and stuff and any other energy as well. Plus he can move at light speed. He can become intangible and he can teleport. I also think he still has most of his normal powers as well. So he could prolly defeat Thor.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:00 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

no
thor doesnt have complete control of the EM spectrum. Nor does sup blue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:37 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Supes blue has no more invulnerability so I think Thor would win.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:46 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

same way thor wins with normal sup....magic...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:17 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To be honest, Superman Blue has a shot at winning. With his complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum and his ability to turn intangible, Thor may lose.

And Superman can absorb any type of energy. Including magic. He absorbed Felix Faust's magical energy blasts as well as Modru's.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well when draco puts it that way the blue wins

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Thor is a GOD superman can't defeat a god

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:06 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

superblueman couldn't have better energy absorbtion powers than thor as they were given to him by odin, i go with thor

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
To be honest, Superman Blue has a shot at winning. With his complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum and his ability to turn intangible, Thor may lose.

And Superman can absorb any type of energy. Including magic. He absorbed Felix Faust's magical energy blasts as well as Modru's.

And Mjolnir can absorb any form of energy.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:18 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
Thor is a GOD superman can't defeat a god

In the Comic world being a God doesnt mean that youre omnipotent and unbeatable, so to say that just because Thor is a god he would win is not any kind of arguement.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:52 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah and what is Mjolnir going to do when Supes becomes intangible

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:15 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah and what is Mjolnir going to do when Supes becomes intangible

I don't think I understand.

In an "energy state," Superman is much easier to defeat.

Mjolnir can detect, absorb, and channel ANY energy source.

Mjolnir can also create a "nullifying vortex," disconnecting anyone/anything from their energy source. Thor used Mjolnir in this manner when he disconnected Juggernaut from the Gem.

I mean...Supes is pure energy. Mjolnir simply absorbs him. Rather simplistic yes, but that's what Mjolnir can do.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:09 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Hey people. Go see the "Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise" thread! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:17 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

but what if he's immaterial so everything goes through him? plus he can absorb magic as well.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:17 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

how can he be affected when hes intangible

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:13 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

ask ODin lol

i give this to thor , the question is not what thor will do to sups

the real question is what can sups to do thor?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:17 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how can he be affected when hes intangible

Light is intangible.

He can still absorb it.

Make sense?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:20 PM