KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Dark Phoenix with the mind and power gem

Dark Phoenix with the mind and power gem
Started by: jffxex1980

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jffxex1980

Dark Phoenix with the mind and power gem

We already know DP is one bad ass ***** but what happens when she is infused with mind and power gem? Is she on par with parallax or even beyonder?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:21 PM
jffxex1980 is currently offline Click here to Send jffxex1980 a Private Message Find more posts by jffxex1980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i don't think so.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:23 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Nope I don't think so either.
But hey answer this one.
How about Molecule Man with a Doom's intellect and ego WITH the Infinity Gauntlet vs MU.
Answer that ladies and gets!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:26 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well with IG only one above whould be the Living Tribunal .

i whould think they whould lose , unless they find a way to beat him which is unlikly.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jffxex1980

As DP her telepathy and telekinesis are augumented to infinity. Now infused with mind and power gem, anything Parallax can do, she can do better. That's like suping up an already powerful cosimic diety.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
jffxex1980 is currently offline Click here to Send jffxex1980 a Private Message Find more posts by jffxex1980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I really think that Marvel didn't fully explore Molecul Man's potential. This is a guy who unknowly has the power of a God but sees himself less of a man with a huge inferiority complex. What a character!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:42 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

The Phoenix force's power is virtually limitless as long as there is life in the universe it can tap and drain. The gems mentioned will probably change the source of power to drain from, which will cause a relative cosmic imbalance.

But on the fight, Dark Phoenix will win.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

"But on the fight, Dark Phoenix will win." agaisnt who?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:50 PM
radioboy121

At least Parallax.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:52 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jffxex1980

With the mind and power gems, she would obliterate every women in the universe and make all the guys her sex slave........... ALL HAIL QUEEN JEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:33 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Wrong forum.

Moving.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:13 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

wrong thread.

closing.

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:42 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote