KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathlok vs Terminator vs Robocop

Deathlok vs Terminator vs Robocop
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Deathlok vs Terminator vs Robocop

Which cyborg/android shooter could take out the other 2 in a free-for-all fight?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:48 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

My vote goes to Deathlok cuz his built-in computer could analyze any weakness in Robocop and Terminator and then he could exploit the weaknesses. Plus, he's strong to boot so I think the final 2 would be Deathlok and Terminator. But I think Deathlok would be damn near dead after he beats Terminator

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I loved Robo Cop, He seems to have the brains out of the 3, While the other 2 use brute force(We are talking about Terminator 1 right? the 2nd Terminator had brains)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I'd probably use the smart Terminator. That way all 3 would be at the top of their game

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:35 PM
Joker1237

Than Arnie wins, when the little boy tells Arine not to kill Robo Cop because he is human(Sort of)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:38 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

So what strategy would the smart terminator sue to beat Deathlok & Robo? Remember, Deathlok can strategize to cuz he has a built-in computer that analyzes every situation during a fight

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:42 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

What model Terminator are we talking about? Are we talking T-800, T-1000, or the Terminatrix?

I guess it really doesn't matter.

The Terminator would win this.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:10 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Terminator my a$$. Deathlok. Deathlok's stats:
quote:
OTHER ALIASES: (current) Doctor Donut, The Demolisher (former) ''Robot Vigilante''
IDENTITY: Secret
OCCUPATION: (current) Adventurer/computer consultant and troubleshooter (former) Computer systems programmer, cybernetics specilaist
LEGAL STATUS: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record, record of criminal activity supressed by S.H.I.E.L.D. II
PLACE OF BIRTH: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
MARITAL STATUS: Married
KNOWN RELATIVES: Tracy Collins (wife), Nicholas Collins (son), unnamed daughter, Arlene (sister-in-law), Bill Collins (brother)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: (current) Coney Island, New York (former) Mobile
GROUP AFFILIATION: (current) Freelance operative for Silver Sable Inc. (former) Freelance operative for S.H.I.E.L.D. II

HEIGHT: 7' 2''
WEIGHT: 825 lbs.
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Light brown
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Deathlok possesses a massive cyborg body. The right half of his face is in a semi-decomposed state. The left half of his face is in an armored cybernetic implant. His robotic left eye is bright yellow. Deathlok has two toes on each foot.

STRENGTH LEVEL: Deathlok possesses superhuman strength derived from his steel augmented skeleton and artificial musculature. He can lift (press) approximately 100 tons under optimal conditions.

KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Deathlok possesses several superhuman capacities besides enhanced strength, due to the synthetic and cybernetic augmentation of his body. Deathlok possesses a broad spectrum of visual and auditory powers. He has the ability to interface with virtually any computer system, and, by expanding his sensory perceptions into ''cyberspace'', to communicate with such systems in machine code. Deathlok can project his mind into the computer network of ''cyberspace'' through any open phone line.

ABILITIES: Deathlok is an excellent computer programmer. Deathlok's on-board computer system contains the downloaded contents in excess of 17 Cray mainframe computers and can provide him with detailed information on a wide variety of subjects.

LIMITATIONS: Deathlok's simplified digestive system can only absorb a liquid nutrient formula. He cannot digest ordinary food.

WEAPONS: Deathlok carries a plasma pistol which draws its energy from his internal power source. Thus, the weapon can only be fired if in contact with the outlets in Deathlok's hand. Deathlok also possesses a collapsible plasma rifle capable of greater firepower with the same limitations, a supply of fragmentation plasma grenades, and a molybdenium steel knife.

Deathlok also employs a wrist bracelet that allows Deathlok to override similar cybernetic operating systems.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:34 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by theflyxx
What model Terminator are we talking about? Are we talking T-800, T-1000, or the Terminatrix?

I guess it really doesn't matter.

The Terminator would win this.

Since this is my thread, I'll make the terminator from Terminator 2 since he's smart. So then all 3 of these fighters would have intelligence

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:28 PM
azndrgn

Really, this would be a good fight mainly cuz all three have excellent aiming computers so I don't think anyone would miss a shot, haha

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:29 PM