KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise

Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Michael Myers vs. Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise

Hey to you moderators who think you're god by being able to close people's threads cuz they're not comic-related, take a look at these links

http://www.iconsoffright.com/Comic_Maniac.htm

http://www.andymangels.com/nightmares.html

As you will see, these links contain images of comic book covers for Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy and even Leatherface. Not that I like this thread, but proving you guys wrong is oh so sweet...screw you guys, I'm going home

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:02 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

allright!!!
i told them jason had a comic and they still closed it.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:04 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Word up to Mr. Smiley! If they close this thread, then they're just being hypocritical and can't admit they're wrong. So here's one for the threaders!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:06 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Mr. Smiley, did you provide a link for the Jason comic when you told them?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:08 PM
mr.smiley

no i didn't cause i didn't know of any
but i saw some of a jason vs leatherface comic in a catalog so i know it's true

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:10 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

whether people like it or not horror villians are also "comic characters"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:11 PM
azndrgn

I'm going to love to hear what the moderators say now

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:11 PM
azndrgn

I think as long as there's evidence that a character was drawn & animated on paper by an official company, not some free-lance nobody, then they are a comic character

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:12 PM
mr.smiley

don't get me wrong i like the moderators,tron and paola but one time paola threatend to close my mk vs sf thread cause she had never seen either one

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:13 PM
azndrgn

Wow, MK and SF were definitely comic books!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:15 PM
azndrgn

And for all you smarta**es who'd say something like how do I have the time to spend on researching something like this...I'm on Spring Break. so...screw you guys...I'm going home

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:20 PM
mr.smiley

awesome!
get wasted and wait for the results!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:26 PM
Joker1237

yeah, Still upset about my Popeye vs Hulk trend. But I get over it.

Nice seeing the Firday 13th comics.

The artwork look great, But they might remove it because it is spam.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:26 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

NICE
FIGHT THE POWER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOT I LOVE ANARCHY AND NON-CONFORMISM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:28 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I just hate it when people think they're right all the time. Proving them wrong is sweet

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:30 PM
azndrgn

I could put Chucky and Leatherface in this fight and it'd still be legit cuz they're all comic characters from the 2 links. The only rule it could break is if 5 people fighting each other wasn't allowed

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:31 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

'Cept why would you want Leatherface who is only human, and a doll that isn't as scary as people think he is?

I'll never understand how a doll is scary. Sure he can't be killed, but his arms are like three inches long....Baseball bat, hockey stick, golf club. People have a much long arm reach with a weapon then he does with that little knife of his.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Yeah, I agree. That's why I reopened hulk vs. popeye. I think sometimes the mods here just close threads based upon their own tastes rather than their own rules. I mean, I am new here and I read the rules. One says no bad language. Then when one of the mods closed a thread he used profanity in his post:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...amn#post3306638

Some threads deserve to be closed. Perceived "coolness" of the characters involved is not a reason to close a thread. I think that some Godzilla movies were awfully campy, but "Galactus vs. Godzilla" doesn't get closed. I mean get real, a monster vs. a force of the universe. Sounds silly to me...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:44 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i've quetioned some of the threads the've closed.
especialy my xmen dbz thread.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:47 PM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
'Cept why would you want Leatherface who is only human, and a doll that isn't as scary as people think he is?

I'll never understand how a doll is scary. Sure he can't be killed, but his arms are like three inches long....Baseball bat, hockey stick, golf club. People have a much long arm reach with a weapon then he does with that little knife of his.

I agree w/ you Kento. I was just making a point that they're comic characters too so they shouldn't be closed. The main reason I'm angry is one of the mods closed my thread on Tekken vs MK when I 1st came here. MK was definitely a comic book. Maybe Tekken wasn't so I'll give them that. But as a big a franchise as Tekken is, I bet someone had to have made at least a short comic about Tekken

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:48 PM