KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kitty Pryde vs. Wonder Girl

Kitty Pryde vs. Wonder Girl
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Kitty Pryde vs. Wonder Girl

Discuss.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:27 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

up

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you mean "up"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:12 AM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's just a way of bringing my thread to the top of the forum. Like "bump".

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

...Why is this a contest, again? I mean, I hate how people just assume the DC characters will take the win in any fight, but this seems a bit fo a mismatch. Can Kitty even do that thing where she partially solidifies her ahnd inside someone? That's aboutt he only trick I see working for her.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:30 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Kitty would win i would think. She is very clever. Has phase abilities, and knows how fight to

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:33 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Yeah, maybe, but just because she can phase at will doesn't mean she can beat up WG. I honestly don't hold much chance for Shadowcat winning.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:24 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Which wonder girl??
They would both beat kitty, but which one are you referring to?

Troia was the best. She's SO HOT

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:49 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Which wonder girl??
They would both beat kitty, but which one are you referring to?

Troia was the best. She's SO HOT

The current one. Cassandra Sandmark.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:36 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Oh. I liked donna a lot better

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:05 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Too bad she's "dead". She's in hell dimension now. She'll be back.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:20 PM
stormfront13

k if kitty plans on fighting then she will have to turn tangible sometime and at that time wg can hit her and hopefully take her out

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:22 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Kitty needs to breathe eventually, you're right.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:37 PM
radioboy121

Intangibility is Shadowcat's natural state. Breathing becomes an issue depending on the environment, such as floating underneath the ground or underwater. It's not the type of breathing issues we have in the same circumstances (her duration is much longer and it's more on the mind constraints than anything for her).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:45 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Too bad she's "dead". She's in hell dimension now. She'll be back.
She's planned to return sometime this year. I cant wait Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 09:36 AM