KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix versus all of DC SIMULATION P.3

Dark Phoenix versus all of DC SIMULATION P.3
Started by: jffxex1980

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jffxex1980

Dark Phoenix versus all of DC SIMULATION P.3

Raven: UGHHHH!!! She's too strong! We nee......ARGH!!!!! (Raven and all the others are consumed by their own powers; for DP caused a telepathic feedback. By now 1/2 of DC are on the ground, burnt and heavily hemorraghing through the nose from DP's telepathic assault. She floats towards Superman and Diana and doomsday and the rest standing)

DP: SUPERMAN!!! I think you're a long way from home don't u think so? (with that she grabs him telekinetically and flings him out of the atmosphere) Diana, do u know what happens when a demigod challenges a GOD? (DP reaches inside diana astart breaking all her bones, enjoying at her handiwork) MMMMMM.....scream for ......UGH!!!!

Parallax: I have been monitoring the fight and if anyone is to rule DC and the universe it shall be me, wench!

DP: (smokes clear and DP slowly turns around with that familiar smirk on her face) So here we are at last.....2 of the most powerful MORTALS go head to head.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:03 PM
jffxex1980 is currently offline Click here to Send jffxex1980 a Private Message Find more posts by jffxex1980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Batman will win, "Because I Batman: lol. It works in the comics.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:16 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote