KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She-Hulk vs Spiderman

She-Hulk vs Spiderman
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

She-Hulk vs Spiderman

Discuss

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:31 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She-Hulk is extremely strong now. She maxed out the Thing's strength potential with ONE arm.

It would be a draw in my opinion. She-Hulk is far too durable for Spidey to hurt her. And Spider-Man is too agile for She-Hulk to hit. The only way that She-Hulk could win is if Spidey began to tire after several hours of battle.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:35 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

hmmmmmmm

she hulk is like a weaker less angry chick version of hulk, who is a stronger, slighly more angry version of rhino, who spidey can destroy.

so simple math solves it

she hulk = hulk - 3anger - 5 strength +3 smartness
hulk = rhino + 2 anger + 4 strength - 1 smartness -1 rammiong ability

there for rhino = she hulk + 1 anger + 1 strength - 2 smartness +1 ramming ability

there for i have no clue what i am saying up there, so spidey wins... confused

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:38 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
hmmmmmmm

she hulk is like a weaker less angry chick version of hulk, who is a stronger, slighly more angry version of rhino, who spidey can destroy.

so simple math solves it

she hulk = hulk - 3anger - 5 strength +3 smartness
hulk = rhino + 2 anger + 4 strength - 1 smartness -1 rammiong ability

there for rhino = she hulk + 1 anger + 1 strength - 2 smartness +1 ramming ability

there for i have no clue what i am saying up there, so spidey wins... confused

Dude She-Hulk is a LAWYER. She's anything but stupid. And she's way stronger than the Rhino.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:39 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I have nothing against She-Hulk, but though on paper she certainly could destroy Spider-Man, I think Spider-Man will take this one.

She-Hulk is, compared to SM, rather slow.

A big, strong and pretty slow opponent : that's how Spider-Man likes them lol.

He already sent her flying through the room once (a thing she felt !), when an angry Spider-Man gave her an uppercut. I admit he surprised her, but still, she was flying wink.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:45 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think it would go pretty much like the Spider-Man V's Titania ass kicking from the first secret wars, he'd bounce around smacking her about the place and throwing her into and through stuff ......... she shouldn't be able to land a punch

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
i think it would go pretty much like the Spider-Man V's Titania ass kicking from the first secret wars, he'd bounce around smacking her about the place and throwing her into and through stuff ......... she shouldn't be able to land a punch

My sentiments exactly.

Spidey.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:51 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It would most likely be a draw. SH is too invulnerable for Spidey to hurt. And Spidey is too agile for SH to hit. If She-Hulk battled him for hours (her gamma reserves lessens her suspectibility to fatigue) than Spidey would tire and eventually slip up. Not to mention SH is twice her strength (75 tons) now.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:52 PM
stormfront13

I think she hulk wins- someone said that now she gets stronger like the hulk, but at a much slower rate, so if he can't hurt her and just keeps hitting her then won't she get mad enough and finally land one punck to take him out??

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:55 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by stormfront13
I think she hulk wins- someone said that now she gets stronger like the hulk, but at a much slower rate, so if he can't hurt her and just keeps hitting her then won't she get mad enough and finally land one punck to take him out??

Why can't he hurt her?

"Too invulnerable?" Is there such a thing? She's not even "invulnerable." Highly durable, okay.

Are her eyes, for example, "highly durable?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:04 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

spidey has fought guys like the rhino and even hulk enough times to know what he's doing against vastly stronger foes, if punhing/kicking didn't seem to work he'd web up eyes/mouth, use steel girders as bats, throw stuff, swing heavy objects on a webline like a mace in the end if none of that worked he'd go off and get something more effective to help, like some type of knockout gas.......... or iron man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

cause shes to durable to be hurt by his punches, i know she is and a lot of people who posted here said she was also

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:06 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

No she isn't too durable. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:07 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Spidey has faced stronger people than She-Hulk and won.
Of course it wouldn't be easy, but he's been there - done that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:07 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Why can't he hurt her?

"Too invulnerable?" Is there such a thing? She's not even "invulnerable." Highly durable, okay.

Are her eyes, for example, "highly durable?"

According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Avengers 2004, She-Hulk is listed as Level 6 or "invulnerable".

Yes her eyes are pretty durable she once got shot in the eye with a high-caliber rifle. It hurt her, but her healing factor managed to heal it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Zahit
Spidey has faced stronger people than She-Hulk and won.
Of course it wouldn't be easy, but he's been there - done that.

Spidey used the elements around him to win. Sheer guile.

In a straight up fight, She-Hulk won't get hurt.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:13 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Spidey used the elements around him to win. Sheer guile.

In a straight up fight, She-Hulk won't get hurt.

And Spidey is not idiotic enough to fight someone of her strength level "straight up."

And "invulnerable" IS highly durable, she is not absolutely impervious to injury, hence my using the quotation marks when I said "invulnerable."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
stormfront13

yeah- draco and I sid the same thing, she has a healing factor and she is too durable for spiderman, she'll prolly win

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
spidey has fought guys like the rhino and even hulk enough times to know what he's doing against vastly stronger foes, if punhing/kicking didn't seem to work he'd web up eyes/mouth, use steel girders as bats, throw stuff, swing heavy objects on a webline like a mace in the end if none of that worked he'd go off and get something more effective to help, like some type of knockout gas.......... or iron man

Last I heard this is only Spider-Man vs. She-Hulk. Not Spider-Man and Friends vs. She-Hulk.

I think Iron Man would side with a fellow Avenger than a costumed vigalante.

Steel Girders can be either caught, dodged or withstood. She-Hulk is twice her original strength. That's 75 tons times two. She's stronger than the Thing now.

The webbing is as durable as steel rope. She-Hulk would break it quite easily.

Spider-Man would eventually tire. She-Hulk would keep getting stronger with her anger (not nearly as fast as her cousin but fast enough for this fight). Punches and kickes aren't going to hurt her. One good hit is all she requires.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:17 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Never
And Spidey is not idiotic enough to fight someone of her strength level "straight up."

And "invulnerable" IS highly durable, she is not absolutely impervious to injury, hence my using the quotation marks when I said "invulnerable."

And your point is? You're assuming there are environmental factors that would somehow aid Spider-Man. Like a bottomless pit of cement.

She-Hulk is invulnerable enough to withstand anything Spider-Man throws at her. Grammatical supposition doesn't fly here. Her healing factor would only help .

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:20 PM