KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PhoenixII(Rachel) vs Franklin Richards

PhoenixII(Rachel) vs Franklin Richards
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

PhoenixII(Rachel) vs Franklin Richards

discuss

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:06 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

good fight. But I give it to Franklin. Galactus remarked that Phoenix is just below her in power, but Franklin is on par with a Celestial who I put above Galactus in power (I know people are going to dispute that).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:34 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i whold put full power galactus above Celestial

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:34 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

franklin? on par with celestial? i think not...but he still probably wins this. unless phoenix manages to make him think he is actually Cary Grant or something.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:46 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

In Heroes Reborn, the Celestial said that they see Franklin as being one of them, potentially their equal, which is why they wanted to take him away and train him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:19 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

touche, however i must point out the word potentially.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Well, Franklin IS a little kid. He hasn't reached his potential yet. But that brings up a good point - are we going with kiddie Franklin or adult Franklin for this fight?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 08:41 AM
manorastroman

i actually assumed it was kiddie. if it was adult franklin, he would win by A LOT. i mean, adult franklin versus white crown phoenix still might go to franklin. but phoenix II? naw.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:05 AM
shaq4real

no need to fuss over this,
franklin wins hands down!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:19 PM
shaq4real is currently offline Click here to Send shaq4real a Private Message Find more posts by shaq4real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Phoenix 2

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix 2
Franklin richards isnt even a cosmic...how does he do all this???? i thought phoenix was supposed to be like gods forearm or something

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 05:56 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

franklin wins against any pheonix.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:14 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin wins against any pheonix.
spoken like a true idiot

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:15 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by King KAM
spoken like a true idiot

at it again i see, wasnt the loss of ur mother enough?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:19 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

at it again i see, wasnt the loss of ur mother enough?
you said that a herald of galactus was stronger than him, you said franklin richards was stronger than galactus.....i cant agree with any comic information you speak because your just another x-plosive

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:22 PM
leonheartmm

i said that only ONE herald of galactus was POTENTIALLY strongr than him, as he wielded the same void that sentry does. n yes franklin IS stronger than galactus, he resurrected a DEAD galactus. n he creates universes without even realizin, ur the one who should get his facts straight.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:32 PM
King KAM

i said that only ONE herald of galactus was POTENTIALLY strongr than him, as he wielded the same void that sentry does. n yes franklin IS stronger than galactus, he resurrected a DEAD galactus. n he creates universes without even realizin, ur the one who should get his facts straight.
resurrection makes you stronger than galactus???? that makes no sense at all, he creates pocket univereses because he warps reality, does this have anything to do with the sentry???NO the sentry has the psionic power of 1million exploding suns, franklin cant touch that, oh yeah, and ummm franklin didnt really bring back galactus, TOAA did.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:35 PM
King KAM

resurrection makes you stronger than galactus???? that makes no sense at all, he creates pocket univereses because he warps reality, does this have anything to do with the sentry???NO the sentry has the psionic power of 1million exploding suns, franklin cant touch that, oh yeah, and ummm franklin didnt really bring back galactus, TOAA did.
Thanos explains in the end that no-one is actuallyu ressurected by a person, but that the universe itself brings people back to life to keep the eternal balance which is needed and that is why glalactus was brought back because he is needed for the eternal balance in the universe, galactus has more power than Franklin in his boogers, galactus has defeated all of the elder gods, and at once, there is no showing in franklins bio that can top that feat.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:38 PM
leonheartmm

erm n ur gonna take just that one sayin n weave the whole marvel multierse around it?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:40 PM
leonheartmm

Thanos explains in the end that no-one is actuallyu ressurected by a person, but that the universe itself brings people back to life to keep the eternal balance which is needed and that is why glalactus was brought back because he is needed for the eternal balance in the universe, galactus has more power than Franklin in his boogers, galactus has defeated all of the elder gods, and at once, there is no showing in franklins bio that can top that feat.

isnt there? creating a multiple universes all of which can give birth to the abstractsm galactus AND the elder gods among other things is no feat at all right, ur full of crap man

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 06:43 PM