KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Big Barda vs. She-Hulk

Big Barda vs. She-Hulk
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Big Barda vs. She-Hulk

Discuss

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I'd have to look up on Big Barda. Don't know much about her, but If she has any powers other than super-strength, a little superspeed, invulnerability and jumping, she has quite a chance against the She-Hulk.

One question, Is She-Hulk allowed preptime?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:11 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No preptime to anyone. I hate it.

Big Barda has about Class 80 strength and durability. She also has a Boom-Tube (teleporting device), Mega-Rod (causes 2 tons of pressure per square inch and fires energy blasts), and the Mother Box.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:19 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Without preptime, and if Barda has this Mega Rod and Mother Box, I'd go for Barda. Heck, with preptime, if Barda has these two tools, I'd still go for her. She has more power.

She-Hulks only abilities are super-strength, a little super-speed, jumping, and invulerability to injury and pain. With prep-time, She-Hulk beat the Champion of the Universe. She-Hulk's strength increases exponentially when she transforms. When she first transformed, she could lift about 75-100 tons, (at the very least 75 tons.) She has trained to lift greater weights, though I don't know what her current strength level is. If Jennifer Walters gets stronger, She Hulk gets WAY stronger. I am unsure of what the exponent is, but if she can go from the strength of a normal woman to class 100, it must be rather large.

If this was a straight up fist fight, I'd go for She-Hulk; but in a all out fight, Barda.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Mar 3rd, 2005 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:37 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

barda will win cause she has those weapons, but in a fist fight then she-hulk wins

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:11 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Big Barda probably wins with or without prep time. She was giving Wonder Woman 1M a hell of a time...

...granted she had a particle accelerator at her disposal...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:13 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

why would barda even need prep time

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:26 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i don't think pre time will matter much

Big Barda wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:02 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote