KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Desak vs. Morg

Desak vs. Morg
Started by: Linkalicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Desak vs. Morg

Desak, the God killer, almost aced King Thor vs. Morg with the power cosmic and waters of life.

I'll see if I can dig up some extra information on each character for everyone.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and say Desak. He really impressed me when he poured it on against King Thor...he damn near beheaded him.

and I haven't gotten a lot of Thor comics, but I'm fairly sure he wiped out Asgard.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

didn't thor eventually beat him though?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:08 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Desak is the God Slayer, he's an uber powerful guy, a one-man army, a destrcution engine.
His Class 100 Strenght was sufficient to knock down King Thor, and to stay fist to fist with Magni, Thor's son, which physical strenght was far above that of his father(without using the Odin's Might to enhance it).
His durability and invulnerability level were amazing, Magni hitted him with an amazing uppercut that send him crushing into the ground of New Asgard and all the damage he reported was a a small pain in the right shoulde.Thor also use the Odin's Might to annihilate him through absorbing his life force, but with his powers he resist it and Thor looks at him with an espression like: What the hell?
He can also hover, and fly at warp speeds.
He can project destructive energy blasts from his weapons or his eyes or his entire body.
Thor was finally able to beat down him through boosting the Odin's Might with Mjolnir and throwing his hammer at Desak litteraly shattering his head into pieces.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:28 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Yah...now that's some ass whooping!

Desak handed Thor his ass in the first meeting and he would have killed him except the Enchantress sent that really quick body guard of Thor's to the rescue with Bloodaxe's axe.

One giant swipe across the chest put Desak down....but later he eventually got up.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM