KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man vs Black Symbiote Spider-man

Spider-man vs Black Symbiote Spider-man
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Spider-man vs Black Symbiote Spider-man

It's been said that a person's own worst enemy is himself. The Watcher is intrigued by this concept and decides to create an alternate universe where Spider-man must face himself as the Spider-man with the black symbiote. The FF are away from the base and Spider-man doesn't have time to break into the tower to steal the sonic gun. Who wins this fight?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:08 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I hope this thread hasn't been done cuz it seems like a good fight if made in the comics

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:10 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

My vote goes to evil Spider-man cuz I think Spider-man would use up all of his webbing trying to contain black Spidey, whereas black Spidey's webbing is part of his suit and thus, infinite. Once good Spidey loses his webbing, black Spidey can catch up w/ him no matter what.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:16 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Indeed.I agree.Evil Spidey is better than Spidey in every way.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I'm surprised Marvel never did this story in the What If series

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 01:00 AM
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

evil web hed is stronger he beat firelored.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:59 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote