KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto Vs Ironman,Warmachine,Steal,Wolverine,and 5 sentinals with Cyclops

Magneto Vs Ironman,Warmachine,Steal,Wolverine,and 5 sentinals with Cyclops
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Magneto Vs Ironman,Warmachine,Steal,Wolverine,and 5 sentinals with Cyclops

Who wins this Sick Fight. Will Numbers Win or Magneto

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:27 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

The only one with a chance would be Steel IF he is wearing his Aegis Entropy armor.
Iron Man and War Machine would go down fast, the Sentinels would not even be a factor, and Cyclops is basically ....well .....Cyclops (and that is not a compliment).
Steel, with the Aegis armor, might have a chance .....but it might just buy him some extra minutes.
Now, if Steel and Iron Man had prep time,I'm sure they could come up with a way of giving themselves a fighting chance. Thus Tony Stark and J.Irons may be the only hope for the group against Magneto, since they are both geniuses.

But, if it is a straight fight with no prep time, I would have to give it to Magneto. Because it would be a fight between Magneto vs Iron Man and Steel (all the rest are just cannon fodder), and without adequate prep time Magneto would win.
With prep time I would honestly give it to Stark and Irons.
Without prep time Magneto wins (although for some reason Steel wearing Aegis armor does add a significant question mark to that statement).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:36 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

This is a little off topic but isn't there a "Steel" movie with Shaq?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:38 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Sadly...yes

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:50 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

I hate Magneto... What he gonna do in one month or 2, he will throw lightning with his eyes or he will be able to recreate the big bang. Just because he is the ugliest hero I vote Ironman, Warmachine, Steal, Wolverine and 5 sentinals with Cyclops.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:46 AM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

doesn't ironman have a plastic stealth armor?

that could case some serious damage to magneto

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I agree. Magneto wins. But don't count out Cyclops. I've seen many instances where Magneto is ready and prepared for an attack from him, and Cyclops's optic blast is still able to penetrate his forcefield. I'm not saying it happens everytime, but there are quite a number of instances where Cyke has laid a nasty shot of optic blast upon Magneto.

Again, I think Magneto wins, but he could get roughed up just a bit. I mean, like...barely any at all. The rest of them, Magneto just tears apart. Just like that.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:19 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The King of All
doesn't ironman have a plastic stealth armor?

that could case some serious damage to magneto

well...

magneto can send some sharp metal through his armor then its a wrap.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:23 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Isnt Ironmans regular armour demagnitized so magneto cant control it (till he changes frequencies of course)....I think that him and the sentinals (who would be protected from him power, wouldnt they?) would be the ones to cause trouble....but mags wins, he changes frequencies on iroman, and throws things at the sentinals and kills everyone else.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:34 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote