KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool & BP vs. Wolverine & Batman

Deadpool & BP vs. Wolverine & Batman
Started by: skizo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skizo

Deadpool & BP vs. Wolverine & Batman

discuss

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:32 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

-_- Darn I can't go fanboyish on this cause I like Deadpool, Batman, and Logan.

But I think Pool, and Panther can beat Wolverine, and Bat.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:57 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

yeah thats what i was thinking too i like all these guys as well but i think I myself would go with DP and BP

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:01 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

ok anyone else?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:16 AM
skizo

hello

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:36 AM
BootlegBoys420

Gotta Give It To Bats And wolvie...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:01 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Interesting fight, I go with BP and Deadpool.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:49 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

BP kills wolverine easy. Adamantium is irrelevant. A disadvantage, at most.
DP at least keeps bats at bay for the five seconds it takes for BP to finish with Logan.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:11 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

no wolvie and deadpool fight and deadpool wions and blackpanther would loose to the batand deadppol will shoot batman in th head sodeadppols da best

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:42 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Wade beats Logan, Bruce beats Panther, Wade kills Bruce.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:44 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black wolverine
no wolvie and deadpool fight and deadpool wions and blackpanther would loose to the batand deadppol will shoot batman in th head sodeadppols da best

-spellcheck-

I say BP toasts Bats. He's like a Bats 2009. Sorta. My point is that he's more developed. His gadgets, his bank account (irrelevant but...), his brain (sounds wierd but...) (I am always saying but... this days!!lol). But let's say, for the sake of arguement that Bats is actually superior. There's no way that Bats could win the fight before DP arrives. Wolvie isn't that big a deal. DP would nail him to a wall by his neck lol!! Then it would be two Bats equivelents vs bats. And why couldn't BP fight logan?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The only time DP came out on top of a fight with Wolverine was when Logan had not healing factor... and he got his ass kicked before the managed to stab Logan threw the lungs.

Are BP Anti Metal claws standard equipment?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:30 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Oh, really? I didn't know. Well then... this is bigger than I thought!!
And yea, BP always wears the claws. The're like... DD's staff thingy...rod? thingy...I dunno what it's called.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:45 AM
fr0z3n

Yea wont Logan be able to take wade? And in some other threads, i have noticed that people think Bruce would win over T'Challa

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:51 AM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I not realy sure what BP strands for so I cant say who would win with that one. but dead pool in no way is going to come up on top of wolverine first off every time they ever foughten ecpt maby once deadpool has gotten his ass kicked. next dead pool might be a smart ass but he tends to run away from wolverine be for he ever thinks about fighting him because he knows hill lose. if u look at it stat wise dead pool fighting skills only a 6 wich is still amazing but wolverines is a 7 which puts him at a huge advantage. also I like to piont out dead pool uses guns that realy not gunna do jack to wolverine and mind u if it did wolverine has been seen dodging bullets befor like in the (Daredevil vs wolverine). Then u add in wolverines claws and skeleton which makes him un break able and he can cut through most any thing. deadpool realy has nuthing that can stop that. also if wolverine goes beserker rage which makes him faster stronger better healing and a beter fighter then deadpool royaly screw.(I like to piont out feral and beserker rage are two diffreny things berserker rage is just like a beserker which is a person who is a amzaing fight that cna when angery puch every one of his abilities far over there norm. feral is when he is a mind less beast which is when his fighting skill goes down and his senses go up.) just some abck round info on that I dotn know if it will help in discussion or not. wolverine vs deadpool wolverine wins so if bats can hold of whater bp stands for then wolverines and batman wins

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:21 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I not realy sure what BP strands for so I cant say who would win with that one. but dead pool in no way is going to come up on top of wolverine first off every time they ever foughten ecpt maby once deadpool has gotten his ass kicked. next dead pool might be a smart ass but he tends to run away from wolverine be for he ever thinks about fighting him because he knows hill lose. if u look at it stat wise dead pool fighting skills only a 6 wich is still amazing but wolverines is a 7 which puts him at a huge advantage. also I like to piont out dead pool uses guns that realy not gunna do jack to wolverine and mind u if it did wolverine has been seen dodging bullets befor like in the (Daredevil vs wolverine). Then u add in wolverines claws and skeleton which makes him un break able and he can cut through most any thing. deadpool realy has nuthing that can stop that. also if wolverine goes beserker rage which makes him faster stronger better healing and a beter fighter then deadpool royaly screw.(I like to piont out feral and beserker rage are two diffreny things berserker rage is just like a beserker which is a person who is a amzaing fight that cna when angery puch every one of his abilities far over there norm. feral is when he is a mind less beast which is when his fighting skill goes down and his senses go up.) just some abck round info on that I dotn know if it will help in discussion or not. wolverine vs deadpool wolverine wins so if bats can hold of whater bp stands for then wolverines and batman wins

You don't know what BP stands for nor do you know who BP is yet you know he'll lose?

By the way, grammar and sentence structure are you friends. Get to know them.

Back on topic: despite my utmost respect for "BP", Batman and Wolverine win this one.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:43 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no I said is batman was able to hold him off long enough for wolverine to finish deadpool then he lose. but yes I still have no idea what it stands for

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:47 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fr0z3n

err BP would be Black Panther..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:40 AM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

i like the BP/DP combo....yes yes...i'm a fan of DP..but i think he could actually take on logan. See....where ther's an actualy chance of logan dieing (i dunno whether DP would be the one to do it) but he can still die...whereas DP can't. He's been cursed. He's pretty much an imortal. DP has also been known to dodge bullets, so dodging claws won't be too hard. Plus, DP's healing factor is slightly better than logans. (He got his BRAINS blown out..literally..and regenerated). Bats is good, but BP is the same level of fighting skills, plus the more advanced weaponry. His anti metal claw thingies will be a big advantage in the fight. SO i vote BP/DP

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:32 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

''.yes yes...i'm a fan of DP.""
Really? Looks painful to me, but we all like different things.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:17 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote