KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Defenders VS. Avengers

Defenders VS. Avengers
This poll is closed.
Defenders 7 77.78%
Avengers 2 22.22%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Defenders VS. Avengers
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Defenders VS. Avengers

Can these 4 Defenders defeat these 7 Avengers?

Defenders roster:

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Iron Man(normal armor full capacity)
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

I added in Quasar & She-Hulk to even it out even though there not in the picture. With Surfer with the Defenders, they'll be pretty damn hard to beat. So, who wins?

Discuss/debate

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:40 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

The Avengers are nothing compared to Silver Surfer.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:11 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Awesome picture, btw.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:23 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Silver will take all of them by himself where the hell is THor??

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:29 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Surfer and Strange could destroy all of the Avengers by themselves, without the help of Hulk or Namor.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:47 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The picture is a cover to The Order series, which followed up the Defenders v2 with the main 4 Defenders going bad. Pretty much the only good thing about it were the covers. I normally like Busiek, he meshes old school flava with new ideas and tells enjoyable stories. He didn't do that with the Defenders, it was all nostalgia and used crappy villians for too long.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:02 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Surfer is in this battle. So Surfer wins lol. It's a bit of a silly match-up: Silver Surfer vs Capt America, lol!

I'd like to see him fight them single-handedly - I always like watching a single player take on an entire team and whupp them.

Remember when Glad first met the X-Men? lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:14 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Re: Defenders VS. Avengers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

The only heavy hitter on this Avengers team is Quasar, and if he somehow kept the Surfer busy, while She-Hulk and Ironman battled the Hulk, Dr Strange would still put the kibosh on the rest of the team.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:54 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Defenders VS. Avengers

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Can these 4 Defenders defeat these 7 Avengers?

Defenders roster:

Grey Hulk
Dr. Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer

VS.

Avengers roster:

Captain America
Warbird
Ant-Man
Wasp
Quasar
She-Hulk

I added in Quasar & She-Hulk to even it out even though there not in the picture. With Surfer with the Defenders, they'll be pretty damn hard to beat. So, who wins?

Discuss/debate

(please log in to view the image)

Defenders FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 07:25 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Defenders

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 07:56 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

if I remember correctly, that fight wasn't all that easy for the defenders, even though neither she-hulk or quasar was in it. The mystic eye failed him because he was no longer worthy of it, and the Scarlet Witch capitalized on his confusion and kept him off balance for most of the fight. Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and the Vision came up with a system of rotatating energy blasts that the Surfer found too confusing to parry, and Cap stalemated Namor for a while, and the Hulk fought again Giant Man for a bit.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 08:12 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by tjcoady
if I remember correctly, that fight wasn't all that easy for the defenders, even though neither she-hulk or quasar was in it. The mystic eye failed him because he was no longer worthy of it, and the Scarlet Witch capitalized on his confusion and kept him off balance for most of the fight. Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and the Vision came up with a system of rotatating energy blasts that the Surfer found too confusing to parry, and Cap stalemated Namor for a while, and the Hulk fought again Giant Man for a bit.

Here there is no plot device keeping strange down like that. They were firing the blasts at a disruptive frequency and still couldn't put surfer down. And you are right. There was a satalemate for a bit of time. The moment fixit and namor got serious, their opponents were stomped. And if you forgot, fixit demolished Iron man in Renaissance armor in one hit shortly afterwards. So the defenders gets serious, the team dies

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 03:52 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote