KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Rhino/Shocker

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Wolverine 4 36.36%
Rhino/Shocker 6 54.55%
Tied 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Rhino/Shocker
Started by: DarkMenace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkMenace
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine vs. Rhino/Shocker

Which team wins?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
DarkMenace is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMenace a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMenace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Rhino/Shocker.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yeah probably.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine doesnt stand a chance

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:07 AM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i don't know about that. I think wolverine could fairly easily take these two apart. but for logic's sake I'll go with rhino/shocker.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:46 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is logic.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:26 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

OF COURSE IT IS LOGIC. wOLVIE WOULDN'T HURT RHINO and the shocker would shock the hell out of wolvie and knock him out for the count and rhino rams in to the wall if he tries to get up!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:57 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Wolvie would slice them to pieces. They are no match for those adamantium claws and healing factor

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:01 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

why wouldnt wolverine be able to pierce rhino?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

He would. He'd kick rhinos butt up into his belly

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

rhino's suit is supposedly indestructible,,,,but he's never been attacked by a cray canadian madman weilding razor sharp adamantium claws. even if his suit could somehow hold out, I don't think his face can say the same thing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Before Alpha Flight was created, a test run team led by Wolverine was sent out to difuse a bomb. Rhino was one of the opponents who were guarding this "bomb" and panicked when Wolverine DID cut him at the chest area.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:49 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

To my knowledge Rhino doesn't have an adamantium suit. Words like "indestructable" should always be taken with a grain of salt when dealing with these things. Wolvie could definately pierce him. And we all know Rhino's an idiot...and Shocker isn't too much higher on the totem pole of intelligence, so I'd take Logan.

-DM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I wouldn't put Logan too high on the totem pole of intelligence either. no

Rhino is a joke who would probably be lucky to land 3-4 blows on Wolverine before having those claws imbedded in his chest. Shocker, on the other hand, is no louse.

If they work together, and not as 2 individuals....then I don't see Wolverine standing much of a chance. Rhino could distract Wolverine while Shocker zaps the crap out of him. No intricate plan, no special weapon, just a plain old diversion followed up by a sneak attack.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:48 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Rhino's "hide" is pretty tough..could Logan cut through it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:49 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Stab through it probably.....slicing it would be more difficult, though I'm sure with enough force he could do that as well.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I wouldn't put Logan too high on the totem pole of intelligence either. no

No, but his battle awareness and instincts more than make up for it. So he's not intelligent in a Reed Richards sense, but he's wicked smart when it comes to fighting.

If it was a barren plain, where he couldn't dodge/hide/etc then he'd be in trouble. But with any kind of cover, he'd hide, run, evade, etc until the moment to strike came. And Shocker's crappy suit and Rhino with his pea-sized brain wouldn't stand a chance.

-DM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:58 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

if it turned from a brawl into Logan playing hide-n-hunt....then he could take these two out. I'm hesitant to say "easily"....but not too hesitant.

awww hell.....he could do it easily using this method.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:59 PM
jinzin

agreed, after the way he mauled everybody in enemy of the state i'd say the same.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:46 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolvie would beat them easy shocker is a gay loser he can beat him with the wave of his hand

and wolverine fights the hulk rhino is hella dumb all he has to do is move when rhino is runnin tword him and he will get stuck in da wall and wolvie can stab the shit out of him

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:30 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote