KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Superman

(Current) Thor vs Superman
This poll is closed.
Thor 145 46.77%
Superman 165 53.23%
Total: 310 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thor vs Superman
Started by: Manowar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (453): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman VS Thor

i believe this was covered in the JLA/Avengers crossover, and im pretty sure Superman won

does anyone have a picture of them fighting??

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:30 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

nope sorry

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:00 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

No sorry, but i have to say it was a pretty shit fight, few punches here and there, superman wins.
Jla/Avengers crossover was excellent on the whole though, lol sorry just needed to say oh and george perez rules!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:15 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

(please log in to view the image)

I'd go with Thor I think.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:37 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Sweet pic.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:42 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Sure, post the pic that backs your argument. There's also a time in that very same series where Superman beats Thor into unconciousness, and then the Avengers all jump onto Superman and beat his ass. The Aquaman saves him.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:55 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, that fight was dissapointing. I was also angry cuz i wanted to see Batman beat Captain America!!!!!!!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:34 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think superman would win. but king thor might just have the magical abilities to bring superman down. not 100% positive though, because king thor isn't nearly as experienced in the use of the odin power as odin himself was.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:42 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Like Magee said, it was a shit fight. Can't Mjolnir absorb and redirect energy blasts? Thor should have done that and shrugged off Supes' ray vision crap and handed him his ass. IMHO. Yeah.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:13 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

id say thor. he maybe not as strong or as fast, but supes is vulnerable to magic and thors a far better fighter than supes, so im not goin with superMAN, im goin with the GOD of thunder

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:48 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

well Superman won, but i think Thor with the Odin force would win

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:09 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Regular Thor gets owned by Superman.

Special edition, mail away with 4 UPC's, Odinforce Thor owns Superman.

There we go, now this doesn't have to turn into a thread with 45 pages about pure nothingness.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:33 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Thor flies into battle and Superman intercepts*

Thor: By Odin! A raging pansy in red tights hast impeded my progression.

Superman: Can't let you past buddy.

Thor: Move aside thou red and blue guy with hair curl akin to John Travolta.

*Superman walks toward Thor*

Superman: Now Buddy I warne......

(See pic below)

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:39 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:49 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

thats what i like to read.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:38 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Regular Thor gets owned by Superman.

this has already been discussed before. out of 10 fights thor would probably win 8. superman has nothing against mjolnir... if thor throws it away then its a different story... but with it, supes won't really last very long. that crossover was bullshit.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:04 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
*Thor flies into battle and Superman intercepts*

Thor: By Odin! A raging pansy in red tights hast impeded my progression.

Superman: Can't let you past buddy.

Thor: Move aside thou red and blue guy with hair curl akin to John Travolta.

*Superman walks toward Thor*

Superman: Now Buddy I warne......

(See pic below)

-AC

hahaha nice story

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:45 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

it'd be nice to see in a Superman vs. Thor 1 on 1 crossover, but these JLA crossovers make it so that the fight is shorter in order to add more plot line to the comic.

I think Thor could eventually take Superman....but it's be a really really good 3 or 4 comic series...lotsa fighting.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

yea superman did win but in the final issue when thor is talking to aquaman he says that another bout with the kryptonian might hold surprises for him now that he has his number.
But tbh i think superman could beat thor as he is just more powerful, my opinon dont hate me happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:37 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Well, I dont like superman because to me hes just some character who was thought up in like 30 seconds by some people who needed a uber man who could accomplish or do anything.
Thor, if he got his magic straight could probably dull supermans abilities, but hes just a little freggin cheapo hero, he probably would come back and be resistant and blah blah.
Id go with thor.... but im not sure if the writer would.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:44 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote