KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The lost Numbers versus The x-men

The lost Numbers versus The x-men
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The lost Numbers versus The x-men

the lost numbers are made up of

Sohmlum : A highly agile combatant. It's body is designed for high manouverability, using a lite weight serpent design. Quick reflexes offer it mastery of movement in it's environment.

The eyes of the Sohmlum are pupil flicker environment mappers; meaning the eyes move separatly from the head to map out the entire environment.

The Sohmlum is also capable of producing a 'bio glue', an adhesive that can be projected from the oral cavity. This adhesive is primarily used to render an opponent immobile during combat

Aptom :The Aptom was origionally designed to be a multiple form user on the battle field. The advantages were endless... a combatant that shifts to another body type (zoaform) as the need arises.

The multiple formshift ability was achieved by providing the Aptom with a large DNA sample, only using small samples of it at any given time. The body instructs itself to rearrange the genetic information in order to mimic other creatures.

Unfortunetly, the Aptom's reproductions are not perfect representations of those it mimics, usually being of less power output.

Dyme : a being who can become one with the earth effectivly controlling the suroundings up to a mile radius

AND THE X-MEN ..... well you know those losers

Last edited by grey fox on Mar 18th, 2005 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 07:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

which x-men ther are tone of main ones

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:36 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok how about cyclops wolverine beast and iceman there is everyone happy ^___^

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:44 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I think that the Lost Numbers would take this one. They are very tough.

One thing I'm unsure of; I know that Aptom can absorb other life-forms. Does that only work on other zoanids, or does it work on all organic life?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 09:33 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

all organic life.... ummmmm unless aptom is in his super stage.....any stage after he started absorbing hyper zoanoids I think the x-men could easily take this one. I know that they're resistant to zoalord commands but can the same be said for any of the x-telepaths? regardless. I think they'de probably get beat, they are nowhere near as durable or destuctive as the guyver and I don't see them taking this one. Although aptom version 5 would take this fight by himself.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:08 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote