KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aragon V's Maximus V's Achilles

1 on 1 and a Free For All, vote now
This poll is closed.
Aragon beats Maximus 0 0%
Maximus beats Aragon 0 0%
Achilles beats Maximus 0 0%
Maximus beats Achilles 0 0%
Achilles beats Aragon 0 0%
Aragon beats Achilles 0 0%
FFA - Achilles wins 2 66.67%
FFA - Maximus wins 0 0%
FFA - Aragon wins 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aragon V's Maximus V's Achilles
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Aragon V's Maximus V's Achilles

who is the best warrior? (i know it isn't a comic question but it is a versus and i want to see what you think)

three 1 on 1 matches and 1 free for all......... multiple voting is allowed ....... just like in an election...... big grin

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Mar 18th, 2005 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

D'OH......... i never put on multiple votes....... lol........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

oooooh this is a tuffy. I think the gladiator automatically loses because he's not a chosen "one".
so that leaves us with the two A guys. hmmmmmmmm Achilles is a very versatile fighter and fast a all hell, but aragon's a straight up badass. They both have no fear........for now I'm calling this a draw. but I'll think it over some more.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

aragorn and maximus are normal humans. achillies is a son of a god, he wins

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:18 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Aragorn isn't a normal human being.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:19 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazyspinz
aragorn and maximus are normal humans. achillies is a son of a god, he wins

i'm doing this without the mythical invulnerability....... i meant to put that at the start of the thread

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:35 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

as i screwed up the voting system just vote for the FFA catagory

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:36 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Pure fighting skills still goes to Achillies. Give him a spear and a shield and you'll have a lot of dead people. If he knows he's vulnerable in the fight he'd be even more vicious.

Aragorn was good, but without Legolos, Lord of the Rings is only two movies instead of a trilogy. Legolos was Shaq, Aragorn was Kobe, Gimly was Mark Madsen. laughing

Achilles would be Tim Duncan.

Now, Maximus is skilled and battle tested as well, he was the highest ranked general in the Roman military and a champion Gladiator, but his tactics are something Achilles had seen all the time in his experiences. Roman and Greek warfare were damn near identical, so on his own Maximus, though very good, is outclassed by Achilles, but still better than Aragorn.

Aragorn and Maximus' best bet would be to attempt to down Achilles working together, then face eachother (if they can down Achilles).

If not, Achilles wins.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:48 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think in an FFA Maximus could have the advantage

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:08 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Braveheart big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:11 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

that would be William Wallace.......but i don't think he showed enough skill to be involved

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:18 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Not comic related.

Closing

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:59 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote