KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FF vs. JLA 4 on 4

FF vs. JLA 4 on 4
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

FF vs. JLA 4 on 4

I did this one already and I made the JLA team too powerful so I redid the JLA team. Circumstances of the fight are whatever you guys want cause it never sticks to the original plan anyways.

Team one is JLA:

1. Batman
2. Green Arrow
3. Hawkman
4. Aquaman

Team two: Fantastic Four

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:02 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

This is alot more evenly matched, but right now I'm leaning towards FF. Aquaman's telepathy would come into play, but I've heard that Sue is resistant to that if her field is up (is that true? Anyone?). Other than that, I think Batman could be an interesting match for Mr. Fantastic, Green Arrow MIGHT find a way to take down someone like Grimm (eyes?), and then one of the biggest problems is Johnny. I think alot depends on Sue's telepathic resistance, which would tip the scales in FF's favor.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:20 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah i am almost positive that her shield is imo ff

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:32 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

FF.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:39 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Rather evenly matched. Reed and bruce are kind of equal (bruce being more cunning and a better fighter, reed being more intellectual).

Thing and Aquaman would be evenly matched if it were not for aquamans telepathy.

Sue could beat GA and hawkman by herself, allowing jonny to help with thing against aquaman.

FF takes it

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:13 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

FF hands down.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:32 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

for battles against the FF i'd prefer it to be a team with no telepaths as they don't have defence against it..... without it i'd vote FF, with it, probably JLA

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote