KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk (Maestro),Sentry,Thanos,adam warlock,Thor (odinforce) silversurfer vs.JLA/JSA

Hulk (Maestro),Sentry,Thanos,adam warlock,Thor (odinforce) silversurfer vs.JLA/JSA
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Hulk (Maestro),Sentry,Thanos,adam warlock,Thor (odinforce) silversurfer vs.JLA/JSA

Maestro(hulk),Sentry,Thanos,silver surfer,thor(odinforce)adam warlock
vs
Jla,jsa (no spectre)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:58 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

still JSA fate Jakeem thunder, Supes, GL, etc.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:00 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Stranger. JLA wins.

Hah. No not really. The JLA would lose. But you already know that don't you? You forgot Galactus my man? Can't have a completely lopsided fight without him.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Zatanna, Hourman, Zauriel, Martian Manhunter.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:01 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

no cosmic gods

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:02 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Jakeem thunder ain't no cosmic god he's just a human, so are all the others besides the obvious ones like the aliens.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:03 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

And Zauriel being an fallen angel.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:04 AM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

no longer immortal which means he can die

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:06 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah why do you suddenly want to make seemingly impossible matches against the JLA and JSA. You are obviously a fanboy. Darkone. next thing you know you will make them face TOAA or The Living Tribunal or anyone with the HOTU

Last edited by Superherovandal on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:07 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

but he still is an extremely powerful one.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:10 AM
the Darkone

no, stop your damn crying
jakeem thunder vs thanos are you smoking crack again

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:14 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

ok he has a genie that can do anything I think that is better than Thanos.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:15 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

sorry to offend you. but as a fellow person that is in this forum I think you should stop putting such unfair threads against the JLA and JSA angel you don't see me putting Spiderman against Parallax do you?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:21 AM
the Darkone

that's nice.

Any ways like both dc and marvel.
That genie wont mean nothing when you get evaporated. Oh yeah Thanos can not die by no means says death.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:25 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah but he can make Thanos into a germ. A very weak germ. The genie can do anything.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:28 AM
the Darkone

I'm sorry the genie will fall, you now how kill jakeem thunder end of story. Next vicitim please

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:33 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

hahahahahahaha ur are so funny. He cannot be affected by anything Thanos does. He could ask the genie to give him Thanos powers but multiply them by 10,000.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:37 AM
the Darkone

while you are worring about thanos the rest of you team is dead.Thor alone can un make magic sense he has magical powers making useless.And thor will the rest of the team in another deminsion. And thanos can summon death. Death v genie right . better wish yourself home before you get a spanking.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:42 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

this genie could kill galactus in one second he is a fifth dimensional one.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:48 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

don't count out Zatanna, and Hourman.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:49 AM