KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sersi vs wonderwomen

sersi vs wonderwomen
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

sersi vs wonderwomen

Sersi (eternal)
vs.
Wonderwoman

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:53 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Stop making so many threads. And obvious ones at that.

Sersi.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:55 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Don' worry about it. I can do what I want free country.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:01 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone

Not so. We can report you to the moderator for clogging this forum with extremely biased and stupid threads that don't make sense.

I predict your next thread will be Green Arrow vs. The Living Tribunal. The sad thing is that I could be very well right.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:49 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

if you don't like them don't read them or don't respond.your momma

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:07 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

We ALL don't like them. Don't post them. Post REASONABLE threads. They clog up the servers.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:08 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

I can ask people who they believe who can win and their opion. if you don't like them don't respond plane and simple, you the only one talking and complaning. cry me a river and get a life.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:14 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Your opinions are extremely biased and innane. You pit low-level characters against top-tier characters with absolutely no chance of victory. You're a fanboy pure and simple.

Cosmic Cube, KgKg, and several others are quite tired with your threads too.

Get a brain. I have a wonderful life, thanks for asking.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:17 AM
the Darkone

And your point is what!! like I care

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:20 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

My point is that you are clogging the servers with stupid and obvious fights. Like Captain Atom vs. Silver Surfer. Your threads are biased in favor of your favorite characters. That's why when in Captain America vs. Deathstroke, you conceded and made the Ultimate Captain America vs. Deathstroke because you obviously thought Cap would be the victor no matter what. We all proved you wrong. Then you did something childish as to make a similar thread with an upgraded character as you did with several other of your threads. Make REASONABLE fights.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:26 AM
the Darkone

are we still crying about it.

love dc & marvel

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:31 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

quote:
No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:36 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone

so they say

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote