KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Inuyasha vs Wolverine

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Inuyasha 0 0%
Wolverine 0 0%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Inuyasha vs Wolverine
Started by: NinjaJJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warakia
Warakia

Inuyasha vs Wolverine

Inuyasha from Inuyasha vs Wolverine from Marvel

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:25 AM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Inuyasha, and IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!

That or Windscar.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:28 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah inuyasha would win hardcore. aside from the fact that he faces demons using claws easily has devistating has logans, on a regular basis, Inuyasha's also packing other advantages. He's got ranged attacks, acute senses as well, and super strength. he operates on a whole other power level. I mean if wolverine got in close than he'd put a bad bad hurting on the half demon, but I just don't see how he'd manage to do that. I mean inuyasha's fought super speedsters with enough ease, so i don't think wolverine's quickness will be a factor either. I just don't see him winning this one.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:38 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kikyo

InuYasha!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:31 PM
Kikyo is currently offline Click here to Send Kikyo a Private Message Find more posts by Kikyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kikyo
InuYasha!!!!!!!!!!

yup...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:33 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

That wind scar attack is an attack the size of a mountain that well . . .

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:29 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
yeah inuyasha would win hardcore. aside from the fact that he faces demons using claws easily has devistating has logans, on a regular basis, Inuyasha's also packing other advantages. He's got ranged attacks, acute senses as well, and super strength. he operates on a whole other power level. I mean if wolverine got in close than he'd put a bad bad hurting on the half demon, but I just don't see how he'd manage to do that. I mean inuyasha's fought super speedsters with enough ease, so i don't think wolverine's quickness will be a factor either. I just don't see him winning this one.

My eyes deceiving me? eek!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 01:35 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Well, since Wolverine has no demonic aura, the windscar SHOULDN't work, rendering the tetsusaiga just a big freakin sword. I've only seen the anime and not the manga, so I don't know about all of InuYasha's fights, but the closest thing to a speedster I've ever seen him fight is Sesshomaru. And, while Sesshomaru IS a f*cking badass (my favorite character on the show in spite of his girly look), I wouldn't even put him at a third of Quicksilver's speed. The sword can't cut his bones, and soul reaver and blades of blood won't do enough damamge to keep Wolvie down for the count. I say the Canuck takes it after a HARD fight.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:27 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Khellendros
Well, since Wolverine has no demonic aura, the windscar SHOULDN't work, rendering the tetsusaiga just a big freakin sword. I've only seen the anime and not the manga, so I don't know about all of InuYasha's fights, but the closest thing to a speedster I've ever seen him fight is Sesshomaru. And, while Sesshomaru IS a f*cking badass (my favorite character on the show in spite of his girly look), I wouldn't even put him at a third of Quicksilver's speed. The sword can't cut his bones, and soul reaver and blades of blood won't do enough damamge to keep Wolvie down for the count. I say the Canuck takes it after a HARD fight.

ummmm KOGA anyone? huh

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:24 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

You're thinking dragon twister/backlash wave. That involves using a demon's own energy against it. A windscar is just a big energy wave that blows stuff up. Including mountains.

Tessaiga is no weakling weapon. The red one actually might do some damage to Logan's bones. It was infused with enough power to destroy virtually any barrier....

Sesshomaru is a beast... With one arm. How do you think he lost that arm? Inuyasha keeps up just fine. Koga travels by whirlwind. He's damn fast, and still Inuyasha's b!tch for life.

Wolverine's only hope is a tape of Kagome saying "Sit Boy!" really really loudly.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:13 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROBOCOP

jesus christ has it come down to this....u ppl need lives

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:27 AM
ROBOCOP is currently offline Click here to Send ROBOCOP a Private Message Find more posts by ROBOCOP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by ROBOCOP

what's wrong with this thread?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:30 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

ummmm KOGA anyone? huh

Koga, who dances all around InuYasha? Not impressing me.

Originally posted by Dizzle
You're thinking dragon twister/backlash wave. That involves using a demon's own energy against it. A windscar is just a big energy wave that blows stuff up. Including mountains.

Tessaiga is no weakling weapon. The red one actually might do some damage to Logan's bones. It was infused with enough power to destroy virtually any barrier....

Sesshomaru is a beast... With one arm. How do you think he lost that arm? Inuyasha keeps up just fine. Koga travels by whirlwind. He's damn fast, and still Inuyasha's b!tch for life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_no_Kizu
Go there. He uses the rift between two demonic auras to create the wind scar. I know how the backlash works, and it turns an ATTACK against a demon. Not just their aura.

I know tetsusaiga isn't weak, but against someone with no demonic aura whatsoever its just a big blade. The red thing, again, only works against DEMONIC shields and barriers.

Sesshomaru is a pimp, you get no argument from me. And he lost his friggin arm because he really underestimates InuYasha and that sword. Wolverine wins. He has faster healing, smaller and quicker weapons and is likely a more skilled fighter.

Last edited by Khellendros on Sep 3rd, 2005 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:37 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ROBOCOP

Meh, it's just what we do. big grin

I don't see the big deal with inuyasha, he doesn't seem all that impressive.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:39 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

what's wrong with this thread?

who dances all around inuyasha? is that why inuyasha's always shown either kicking his ass or saving his butt? huh

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:42 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

who dances all around inuyasha? is that why inuyasha's always shown either kicking his ass or saving his butt? huh

Koga gets distracted, or gets his ass kicked fighting enemies who would probably do just as well as InuYasha without the wind scar.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:46 AM
jinzin

Koga gets distracted, or gets his ass kicked fighting enemies who would probably do just as well as InuYasha without the wind scar.

inuyasha without the windscar = wolverine without a healing factor.
not quite a decent assessment of things.

Koga gets his ass whooped because he's not as skilled as inuyasha, or as powerful.

and as far as without the windscar, are we then to assume that inuyasha will be going "red-eyed" then cause it's all the same to me...he'd still whoop koga until proven otherwise.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:49 AM
CobbleR
Kielbasa Sausage

Inuyasha can take a beating. I don't read the manga either I watch the anime. Inuyasha has had demons eat right through his abdomen and he kept fighting. Wolverine has his healing factor which makes him close to immortal but I still say Inuyasha takes this one. Believe what you want it doesn't change the truth.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:53 AM
CobbleR is currently offline Click here to Send CobbleR a Private Message Find more posts by CobbleR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

inuyasha without the windscar = wolverine without a healing factor.
not quite a decent assessment of things.

Koga gets his ass whooped because he's not as skilled as inuyasha, or as powerful.

and as far as without the windscar, are we then to assume that inuyasha will be going "red-eyed" then cause it's all the same to me...he'd still whoop koga until proven otherwise.

I don't care about Koga, I'm interested in Wolverine. Wolverine kicks InuYasha's ass.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:54 AM
jinzin

you should care about koga...that's what we were discussing in terms of inuyasha negating wolverine's speed.

how will wolverine win? confused

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:57 AM