KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doop VS. Superman(Post Crisis)

Doop VS. Superman(Post Crisis)
This poll is closed.
Doop 3 100.00%
Superman(Post Crisis) 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Debate.

quote:
First Appearance: X-Force #116
Height: 3'5"
Weight: Unrevealed
Powers/Weapons: Unrevealed, Flight
Intelligence: Omniscient
Strength: Incalculable- Can lift in excess of 100 tons
Speed: Warp speed- transcending light speed
Durability: Virtually industrucible
Energy Projection: Virtually unlimited command of all types of energy
Fighting Skills: Master of all forms of combat
Profile: Doop is the X-Statix's official documentarian. With camera always in hand, Doop records all of the X-Statix's exploits for team meetings, press releases, ego-stroking, and fact-finding. Thanks to Doop's omnipresent filming, the truth was even exposed about the Coach and his plan to kill the Orphan. When sent to evaluate the potential of corkscrew, a possible new recruit, Doop sensed the mutant had a gene that predisposed him to mental illness. Little Doop put down his camera and picked up a hatchet. And corkscrew never joined the team.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:31 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Doop wins.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Doop owns Superman. Put him against more powerful opposition.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:36 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

doop

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:00 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Doop owned Sentry in the other thread and now you had to make a obvious one-sided battle? WTF?!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:05 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Exactly.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

from what i heard doop is almost unbeatable.

even prime whould be notting

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:23 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Heh, Draco's talking about one sided threads. General Zod vs Hulk. Wonder Woman versus Thing. JLA (basically Coldcast, who he claims to be omnipotent, and the Flash) vs Avengers (lite). He's the king of one-sided threads.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:30 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And Cosmic Cube is a grade A liar who completely fictionates his favorite characters. Why he likes a bald lesbian telepath is beyond me.

General Zod vs. Hulk is debatable.
As is the rest of my threads.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:41 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN!! lol
WW's a bisexual whore with fat bushy eyebrows, big stupid lips, and a basketball sized head. And she has herpes too. So does her mother.

I'm not a liar. Stop insulting me.

WW vs. Thing? You said yourself that "Wonder Woman will kick Things ass!" or "Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded!" or something to that effect.

Fat-head.

Attachment: ww.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:07 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Man that was childish. But, "when in Rome..."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:08 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW doesnt have herpes, they're cold sores....well thats what she told me..

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN!! lol
WW's a bisexual whore with fat bushy eyebrows, big stupid lips, and a basketball sized head. And she has herpes too. So does her mother.

I'm not a liar. Stop insulting me.

WW vs. Thing? You said yourself that "Wonder Woman will kick Things ass!" or "Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded!" or something to that effect.

Fat-head.

Moondragon is a lesbian. She dated Rick Jone's wife and now she's dating Genis's cousin.

WW hasn't been laid for years. A whore she's not.

WW vs. Thing. I've heard people say that the Thing can defeat Superman, Supergirl, and several other top-tier characters. "He's a brawler and he has heart". I wanted to test this notion. (flawed at that)

Bone-head stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:45 AM
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Bone-head stick out tongue

Doo-doo face.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:38 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Poopy breath.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:20 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

DOOP power the flying green turd kills all

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 08:02 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote