KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comics mythology question

Comics mythology question
Started by: RSSR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RSSR

Comics mythology question

Can anyone come up with a hero who was born of a virgin birth, who we knew/know very little about their childhood, and ultimately died? I'll appreciate anyone who could help.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:41 PM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

um........... Jesus..........in "Stan Lee Presents, The Bible"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

lol, you stupid.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:50 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

how about the Vision....... he was "created" without intercourse...... had no childhood (that we know of) and he died.........he could also mimic walking on water

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:02 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RSSR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
lol, you stupid.

Thank you, but I'm well aware of the similarities between my original post/question and Jesus Christ (unless he's characterized differently by Stan Lee than how he usually is portrayed by Judeo-Christian beliefs); there were other criteria I didn't mention BECAUSE I wanted to test the water here HOPING I would get other responses other then Jesus.

The other caveats I didn't mention the first time that I was hoping to find by responses:

--- He needs to marry into a royal family
--- He eventually dies, preferably on a hill top.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:34 AM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Wrong forum.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:42 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno what the hell this guy is talking about.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Solomon Grundy almost matches that. Swamp and Man Thing are kind of close too. All three were created from... ehh.. Mother Earth? I don't know much about any of them. I don't know many characters who have married into royalty.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by Scoobless
um........... Jesus..........in "Stan Lee Presents, The Bible"

eek! laughing

moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:02 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Virgin births in comics:

Darth Vader
X-23

Cant think of many more.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:40 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by RSSR
Thank you, but I'm well aware of the similarities between my original post/question and Jesus Christ (unless he's characterized differently by Stan Lee than how he usually is portrayed by Judeo-Christian beliefs); there were other criteria I didn't mention BECAUSE I wanted to test the water here HOPING I would get other responses other then Jesus.

The other caveats I didn't mention the first time that I was hoping to find by responses:

--- He needs to marry into a royal family
--- He eventually dies, preferably on a hill top.

again.... Vision fits..... he married Wanda Maximof (Scarlet Witch) who is the daughter of Magneto who is practically king of all the mutants who want to rebel against humanity..... and he died.......(though not on a hilltop)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:36 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Hmmm.... immaculate conception.... SYMBIOTES!!! laughing

Seriously, I think what you're talkin' 'bout seems to be the angle they were taking Smallville. (i.e. S(t)uperman) eek!

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Mar 24th, 2005 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:14 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wanda created her two children.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 01:12 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

jesus remembers his child hood....

IM AWESOME

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:12 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote