KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs The MU!

Lobo vs The MU!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo vs The MU!

friend of mines idea
The scenario:
Lobo has been teleported to the Marvel Universe by Neron, who has promised him unlimited chicks, money and booze for all eternity if he brings back trophies of every superhuman he comes across on Marvel Earth. He has all the time he needs, he just needs to get the job done.

Stipulations:
-Lobo has access to his full arsenal of guns, blades, bazookas, and frag grenades. Plus his rusty ol' hook'n'chain.
-He also has his bike, which is also fully armed.
-After each successful hunt, his ammo is instantly topped up by Neron.
-Lobo has also got each and everyone of his targets scents, so he knows where to find them.
-No one on Earth knows about Lobo's arrival, nor his intentions. Only when he makes his first move will they be aware of his presence.

Lobo's Hit List:

The Avengers- Captian America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man, Wasp, Warbird, Black Panther

X-Men- Cyclops, Wolverine, White Queen, Beast, Colossus, Bishop, Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Juggernaut (current version)

Fantastic Four in the Baxter Building

Hulk

Spiderman

Ghost Rider

Dr Doom in Latveria

Namor and Atlantic Army

Magneto in Genosha

Cable in Graymalkin

Asgard (without Odin, plus Thor is at normal levels)

Could Lobo sucessfully complete the mother of all bounty hunts?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:08 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Iceman , Juggernaut , Hulk , Ghost Rider , Magneto , Cable , Asgard

His going to fail badly

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:16 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

My POV sees him murdering everyone except Jugs.
remember that lobo does have planet destroying nukes...oh and DC's Presence likes the guy thinks he's "fraggin cool" check out the GAWD mini.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:18 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

c'mon this is awesome people!
i'ts gonna get closed isnt it?
tron you must see the awesomeness of this!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:20 PM
jrodslam

Lobo has a bad day. I dont even think he makes it past the Avengers IMO. And even if he does X-Men take him out.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:26 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iceman , Juggernaut , Hulk , Ghost Rider , Magneto , Cable , Asgard
I disagree mon frier.
iceman wouldnt know he was coming...on lobo's faster than light speed motocycle..nuke him ..hes out.
hulk...same as above...hooks hulks mouth with his hook...drags him into space.
juggs...i agree...nothing either could do to the other
GR..lobo is insane....born this way...GRs PS would have no affect seeing that lobo is a innocent being.
Magneto..lobo doesnt have iron in his blood...plus the light speed bike again.
Cable...lobo is extremely resistant to telepathy.
Asgaurd is his biggest problem.
Avengers? only thor gives him a problem...and IMO Lobo is smarter than thor...
remember, Lobo automatically know his adversaries weakness...its one of his powers.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:36 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

lol Lobo won't even get pass THor let alone all those other people.

you can't suprise people and all those people lobo can't knock them out in one shot.

like i said Thor is a match for Lobo ; and it won't be a suprise once he starts attacking avengers everone else will know.

is lobo the guy that got stabed by Wov lol (my bad i said i whould never bring that up)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo is stronger than thor...more weapons...Lobo has weapons specifically for Gods. he beheaded a few of them with his.
he lives by the mantra "nuke it from orbit just to be sure"
i agree tho...thor is trouble...as is jugg...strange is and of course Doom is always a problem as well.
this is a one sided prep time thing tho.
as long as lobo needs to get the job done.
And boo on the crossover...wolvie couldnt shine his boots

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Lobo's Hit List:

The Avengers- Captian America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Quicksilver, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man, Wasp, Warbird, Black Panther

Lobo's strenght, reflexes, durability, leaping and healing abilities are of Superman's league, he has kicked the butt of the Man Of Steel more than one time.Considering the AVG roster you pick up he can do the job.
Captain America:
ROTFL.Probably Lobo will taunt him saying the Uncle Sam is a ***** and then stomp him with a kick that will send Cap on the moon.

Vision
With his vast weaponry he can manage to find something that will hurt the Vision, or he'll force him to engage him in physical confrontation, destroying him.

Scarlet Witch
If it's Classical SW, he needs 1hit to incapacitate her.
But considering Wanda is very beautiful, she'll try to catch Lobo's attention granting her teammates the chance to make Lobo angry

Iron Man
I've serious doubts the Omni Beam or the weaponry of IM are something Lobo hasn't face before.If he lands and hand on IM after he hits him with missiles and big guns, IM is dead.

Giant Man
Uh?A Giant Spandex Guy?Lobo punch him knocking him unconscious

Black Panther
Vibranium can't resist to Lobo's weaponry, and his strenght is something BP cannot stand against.

Wasp
Flamethrower of Handclap, or maybe he catch her and transform her into jam

Warbird
He'll probably try to get her phone number then murder her for insulting The Man

She Hulk
She can create serious troubles to Lobo especially when Wonder Man is in the game, cause they are two powerhouses of strenght, maybe they can hurt him seriously and contain him for a while, but considering Lobo fights dirty and with no mercy he'll finally beat them.
Obviously he'll try to obtain a meeting with SH while fighting her

Quicksilver
Pietro see Wanda being hurted by Lobo or Lobo trying to obtain her address, and perform one of his famous dumb attacks, he charge him and Lobo knock him unconscious without even noticing him

X-Men- Cyclops, Wolverine, White Queen, Beast, Colossus, Bishop, Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Juggernaut

Cyclops
His Optic Blasts aren't a threat to Lobo, especially considering Scott's good boy attitude, and Lobo's dirty fighting style, plus Lobo is a master of hand to hand combat and is also a bastard, he'll show himself hurted by Scott, asking for mercy, then rip his head apart.

Wolverine
Lobo will read what happens on MARVEL VS DC Comics, and pummel to death poor Logan, saying he's just a crap guy with claws which butt was saved by fanboys

White Queen
He'll try to date Emma, but she can't obviously grant a chance to someone like him, and he'll kill her

Colossus and Juggernaut
They put up a very good fight, but finally get beaten, their strenght is nothing compared to that of Lobo, even their durability is nothing to that of Lobo

Iceman
He try anything on him, seeing he's still reforming, he'll throw him into space not before taking a piece of his body

Storm
BLAM!KABOOM!KRAKOOM!
Storm is dead

Havok
He'll probably try to kill Lobo resulting in making him angry and getting his head chopped of

Bishop
See above

Beast
?Why is he here?

FF4

Human Torch
Hand Clap plus one punch

The Thing
Lobo's strenght=Superman's strenght=Good Bye Benji

IW
He'll pick up her daughter Valeria aiming at her with a gun, forcing Sue to commit suicide

MF
He'll knot him around the BB

Hulk

A fight that will level the city where it take place, Lobo will finally to the job, considering he wouldn't grant Hulk chance of becoming a real threat to his mission

Spiderman
Why is he here?

Ghost Rider
Sick of seeing GR resurrecting, he pick up some of his chains as trophy, then throw him into space.His powers wouldn't work on someone that was refused from both Hell and Heaven.He far from the concepts of good and evil, he's just...Lobo

Dr Doom in Latveria
Lobo will listen to Doom's offer, I can grant you this...this...and this...
Sick of Dr.Doom talking and talking, he'll shoot him and hit him with his fists to death

Namor and Atlantic Army
Namor is a friend of Dolphins, so Lobo wouldn't kill him

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:03 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namor and Atlantic Army
Namor is a friend of Dolphins, so Lobo wouldn't kill him
lol true....lobo does love dolphins....i dunno how many people hes killed for ****ing with his dolphins

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:16 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 12:42 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Kills him for the chicks.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:42 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Lobo's inability to die does not make him unbeatable. The Avengers alone could take him. Or Reed could just use the Ultimate Nullifier on his ass. He won't die. He will just cease to exist.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:56 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daddy Reddss

Reed just can't get the nullifier like that. It is on Galactus' ship. When used it would nullify the person using it also. If used wrong it could nullify everything. Lobo does not stand a chance in any universe. Period.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:59 PM
Daddy Reddss is currently offline Click here to Send Daddy Reddss a Private Message Find more posts by Daddy Reddss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i don't think they will need the Ultimate Nullifier

you guys really think he can beat Marvel earth.

last time i check superman was giving him a good fight.

Thor can take him.

unless he decides to blow the planet with nukes.

But in a fight i don't see him going very far.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:07 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the dumbest thread

wolverine beat lobo

and lobo lost badly to just wolverine and wolverine couldnt beat all those people

ghost rider alone would rip lobo apart lobo is not as strong as u guys thing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:33 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You are seriously ignorant of Lobo.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:35 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

no im not lobo lost to wolverine i got the comic wolverine beat him badly so how could lobo beat all those people and cant even beat wolverine

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:42 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Cause Marvel vs DC was fanbased, and no way Lobo could loose to Logan.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:45 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Exactly. Lobo beat Superman several times. Nuff said about that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote